Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old November 22nd, 2023, 10:51 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Less Obvious Synergies and Point Fillers

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Back when I was still really obsessed with the game, I had put together this helpful document that lists all of interfaction synergies. So if you have all your cards organized by faction, a player might wonder what possibilities exist, and instead of painstakingly going through all the cards over and over, they could just refer to this sheet.

Next, there is also a list of all the less expensive figures of the game, from around 100 to 10, so you can also save time if you are trying to fill out your remaining points.

These lists include classic and c3v units, but haven't been updated for about a year. Maybe I will do so after c3v's next release.

I hope you find the sheets useful.
Enjoy and happy gaming.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles