Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old June 28th, 2012, 09:59 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
The Book of Martial La Hire

The Book of Martial La Hire

C3V Wave 2 - Age of Chaos – Heroes of Paizum

PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Pathfinder figure from the Beginner Box Heroes set. Its model number and name is Valeros, Male Human Fighter

RECKLESS SECOND SWING
When Martial La Hire wounds a figure with his normal attack, he must attack one additional time, if possible.

CHARACTER BIO:
Spoiler Alert!

-Rulings and Clarifications-
If Martial attacks a destructible object and causes a wound, is he required to attack a second time?
Yes. Even though destructible objects are not figures, they are impacted by special attacks or special powers that only cause wounds, and Reckless Second Swing is such a power.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
  • EBON ARMOR : Animated Materiel & Eternal War
    As a Unique Human, a destroyed Ebon Armor you control may be placed on Martial La Hire's Army Card to replace Martial La Hire upon his own destruction.
  • COUNT RAYMOND : Maneuver 9
    As an Einar Human, Martial La Hire can disengage using Count Raymond's MANEUVER 9.

Synergy Benefits Offered

N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-

TBA

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
Power Ranking and Master Index
Martial La Hire: Strong stats for a low price, but tough to get into position before endgame. B

Last edited by superfrog; February 7th, 2019 at 12:20 PM. Reason: synergy?!?!?
Old June 28th, 2012, 10:18 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Martial La Hire

So if Martial La Hire had two adjacent squad figures, if he killed one would he be able to attack the other?

Also, if he killed that one and had another adjacent to him would he be able to keep attacking until he did not inflict a wound? Or does the "one additional time" wording prevent him from attacking until he does not inflict a wound?
Old June 28th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
So if Martial La Hire had two adjacent squad figures, if he killed one would he be able to attack the other?

Also, if he killed that one and had another adjacent to him would he be able to keep attacking until he did not inflict a wound? Or does the "one additional time" wording prevent him from attacking until he does not inflict a wound?
Yes, and (I'm pretty sure) he has a max of 2 attacks. If he didn't, he could basically auto-kill every figure around him with a Def of 0-1. That's not a power for a 70-point hero. Besides, it's called Reckless Second Swing...

Old June 28th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yep, Reckless Second Swing is basically Double Attack with some limitations, so you can only get 2 attacks out of him.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old June 28th, 2012, 10:27 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Significantly, in his first version, this was the only way he could get his second attack. However, as currently worded, if he inflicts a wound on a hero figure, even if he does not destroy that figure, he must immediately make another attack--either against the same figure or a different figure.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; June 28th, 2012 at 11:33 AM. Reason: I forgot the important distinction between "must" and "may".
Old June 28th, 2012, 10:40 AM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Significantly, in his first version, this was the only way he could get his second attack. However, as currently worded, if he inflicts a wound on a hero figure, even if he does not destroy that figure, he MUST immediately make another attack--either against the same figure or a different figure.
A small, but significant distinction.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old June 28th, 2012, 11:31 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Yes he MUST attack a second if he causes a wound...even if he ends up attacking his allies. (Unless there are no more figures adjacent to him after the first attack)

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old June 28th, 2012, 01:02 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Thanks. And a special thanks to ZB because I wouldn't have remembered that he'd have to attack friendlies. Not that I'd want to anyways...
Old June 28th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Martial is a very cool unit that fills a niche people have want filled for a long time: 70 point hero. I like that he has solid stats and no synergy too, because we have far too few good units without that. Martial would be a kickbutt figure for a dungeon crawl or heroes only scenario too.

I look forward to Martial's bio especially, I bet it will be funny.

Haha puny Marro, I defeated you! Now follow me Myrrdin! Myrrdin?! That looks like a cut from MY sword! Oh no, what have I done?
Old June 28th, 2012, 04:44 PM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker

Am I right to assume that his power is applicable to destructible objects too?
Old June 28th, 2012, 08:01 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwDriver View Post
I would agree with that. There is nothing in the power that would lead me to read it any other way.

[Note to self: Don't let Martial guard a damaged castle door.]
Old June 28th, 2012, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Bogue View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwDriver View Post
I would agree with that. There is nothing in the power that would lead me to read it any other way.

[Note to self: Don't let Martial guard a damaged castle door.]
As the defending or attacking player?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs