Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old January 7th, 2022, 04:50 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Fan Fic Contest - Are you the best writer?

Good times.
Old January 23rd, 2022, 03:17 PM

Dadnarg434 is surprisingly tart

Came across this today, what a hit of nostalgia! Glad to see it continued on for so long, such an incredible community. This was one of the first places I ever stared created writing, and twelve years later it has become a huge part of my life.

Thanks again to TGRF and everyone else who contributed to this!

Check out my new gigantic customs and my
custom thread,
As well as my fan fic:
"The Rise of Hel"
Old January 23rd, 2022, 03:36 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadnarg434 View Post
Came across this today, what a hit of nostalgia! Glad to see it continued on for so long, such an incredible community. This was one of the first places I ever stared created writing, and twelve years later it has become a huge part of my life.

Thanks again to TGRF and everyone else who contributed to this!
Good to see one of the old hands still around! Fan fiction has always been a great way to practice writing, and I still release stories here from time to time, along with TAF. If you ever feel the urge to write something 'Scape again, I'll be there to read it.

~TGRF.
Old January 23rd, 2022, 11:39 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The prompt remains open

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old January 24th, 2022, 12:52 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
The prompt remains open

~TAF
TBH that prompt is what did it for me. I couldn't find an entry of someone else's I could get enough excited about and think of a sequel for. Although now that the index is up to date it should be easier to find one if this ever got going again.

~TGRF.
Old January 24th, 2022, 08:39 PM

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend;
TBH that prompt is what did it for me. I couldn't find an entry of someone else's I could get enough excited about and think of a sequel for. Although now that the index is up to date it should be easier to find one if this ever got going again.

~TGRF.
Blaming me for all this and acting like everyone else's stories are beneath him; typical writer narcissism I see

~TAF

Old June 24th, 2022, 03:28 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Hey guys. Popped in here real quick. Really expected this thing to be a ghost town by now. Really nice to see the place still alive and breathing!

Below is the post I wrote a sequel for. After that is the sequel itself. Enjoy!

No reason this thing can't come back to life. Maybe not as a contest, but folks can still post a prompt and write something when they feel like. In my case, I finished all my work yesterday so I spent the day at the office writing this up LD.

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

In progress fan fic; Kaia Vendetta

Slink's story can be found here.
Old June 24th, 2022, 03:32 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Welcome back Elven Lord.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 24th, 2022, 03:42 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Welcome back Elven Lord.
It's good to be back. It's only been what? 4 years?

In progress fan fic; Kaia Vendetta

Slink's story can be found here.
Old June 24th, 2022, 04:06 PM

Woah, time flies.
Old June 24th, 2022, 04:59 PM

Hmm, well unless anyone else comes swooping in I'll check it out, give you my thoughts, and then you have the next prompt, EL.

~TAF

Old June 24th, 2022, 06:19 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Writing Is Good

Good to see movement. You probably won't see me over here much though. My writing interests have moved elsewhere.

~Dysole, hoping y'all have fun without her

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction