Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old May 7th, 2022, 06:17 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker
Re: OHS Season 47 - Bring 2: Dungeon Run - Round 2 Until 5/9

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfLight View Post
Vegie dad and I just finished this morning. I had constructs, he had dwarves.

I led Kaemon into the north side of the map while Vegie dad brought over Darrak towards the north treasure glyph and moved dwarves from both halves of the start zone in an attempt to pincer attack my constructs. Kaemon landed a nice 2 wounds on darrak with a normal attack, and Darrak grabbed the ring of protection. Kaemon killed Darrak with quick release leaving the Ring of protection where it was originally.

Throughout the first round, dwarves had mobilized towards the south so for round 2 I planned a turn 1 Kaemon and then turn 2 Talingul in order to respond to the approaching dwarves. Vegie dad won initiative and had Mogrimm grab the Brooch of shielding, then continued slow rolling dwarves. My turn 2 I made a bit of a mistake here, I used Boreos to reposition Talingul in order to block/attack with the Iron Golem, however, I did not realize he would be on low ground with a dwarf. Boreos killed a dwarf with a 4/4 but Iron Golem failed a 6v5 with 1/6. Vegie dad then dealt 1 wound to the golem with his dwarves. Turn 3 I re-positioned Kaemon to block one entrance to my start zone and killed a dwarf.

Next round, Vegie dad wins via combat leader, 14-14 and killed Iron Golem with the dwarves. Next I kill quick release Mogrimm and deal 3 wounds and Vegie dad deals 1 wound each to Boeros and Talingul. (Some point that round Kaemon grabbed the ring of protection, but I can not remember quite when that was.)

Next round we tie with a 9-6 due to combat leader and Vegie dad wins the tie breaker. He takes height on Kaemon with Mogrimm and deals a wound. At this point, Kaemon is surrounded with 3 dwarves on low ground and Mogrimm with height, so I use Boreos to grab Kaemon and vortex him up to be adjacent to Mogrimm. Boreos also picks up a very lucky 1/5 kill on a dwarf. From here it was a lot of positioning, I continued to use Boreos to pick off dwarves one at a time while Vegie dad slowly chipped away at both Talingul and Boreos. By rounds end, Boreos and Talingul both had 2 lives left, while Kaemon had 3, and Vegie dad had 5 dwarves, 1 tarn and 4/6 Mogrimm.

Boreos is in danger of taking 3 attacks this turn so I choose to take a big risk, I place OM 1 on Boreos and hope to win initiative. After losing 3 initiative in a row I roll a 20 and take the first move, I grab Talingul with Boreos and fly onto the 2 4 height lava on the top right side of the map and pick up another lucky 1/5 kill on a dwarf. Vegie dad moves in to attack Boreos and gets 1 wound on Talingul with a dwarf as well as a second wound on Kameon. My next turn Kaemon kills a dwarf. Turn 2 Vegie dad finally takes out Boreos with an attack from Mogrimm. My turn 3 I have Kaemon kill another dwarf. Vegie dad elects to take out Talingul and put Mogrimm on lava next to Talingul, Talingul blocks the attack but dies to the dwarf. Both Mogrimm and the dwarf survive lava damage and we move onto the next round.

It is a 2/4 Kaemon v 2 dwarves, a 4/6 Mogrimm and 1 tarn. Vegie dad wins initiative and engages Kaemon with a dwarf, he whiffs his attack and Kaemon does his 1 and only counter strike wound of the game. I respond by retreating to height with Kameon and taking out the last dwarf with quick release, that takes out his turn 2 so I take a long range attack of 4v2 on Mogrimm dealing 1 more wound. Mogrimm moves to the center and Kaemon charges in to finish Mogrimm with a quick release. The Tarn tried to berserk his way to victory, but Kaemon was to strong and won the game with one more special attack.

GG Vegie dad that was a crazy game!
This write-up was really fun to read (great mix of narrative and facts!), but let me suggest some paragraph breaks (I threw in some examples above; breaks between rounds is a pretty clean and simple way to organize it). It'll just make your reports much more readable.

Sounds like a fun game! I feel for Vegie's dad; Kaemon can be brutal for melee in the end game.
That’s a good idea! I will do that from now on! Thanks! I appreciate that, definitely worth a few extra seconds of formatting in order to make it more enjoyable to read!

Yeah, kaemon is usually pretty game changing.
Old May 9th, 2022, 11:12 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Third Time's a Charm

Round 3 is on Dark Fulcrum.

The shiftrex (2-0) v. cleon (2-0) armies are:
Classic Chasers
* Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Death Chasers of Theskx4, Ogre Warhulk
Classic Moltenclaw
* Guilty McCreech, Moltenclaw, Greenscale Warriorsx4
The Gladiators
* Crixus, Isamu, Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx2
The Not Gladiators
* Grimnak, Kuthnak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blade Grutsx2, Heavy Gruts
cleon chooses to pick their army first or second. shiftrex chooses who places first.

The megasilver (2-0) v. kevindola (2-0) armies are:
Dread the Day
* Guilty McCreech, Kira Jax, Pel the Hill Giant, Dreadgul Raidersx4
Death March Rhapsody
* Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Death Chasers of Theskx4, Ogre Pulverizer
2 Dwarves in a Horse Costume
* Darrak Ambershard, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Swaysil, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex3
2 Gruts and Marro in a Horse costume
* Grimnak, Hrognak [unmounted], Me-Burq-Sa, Heavy Grutsx3
megasilver chooses to pick their army first or second. kevindola chooses who places first.

The dysole (2-0) v. dachshund (1-1) armies are:
Welcome to Applebees! Would You Like Apples or Bees?
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sujoah, Amberhive Protectorsx3, Drow Chainfighter
Looks Like You're Going To The Shadow Realm Jimbo
* Mika Connour, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Otonashi, Greenscale Warriorsx3
Back again, but angrier
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Sir Gilbert, Sir Hawthorne, Knights of Westonx3
Beauties and the Beasts
* Cxurg'gyath, Mind Flayer Mastermind, Warriors of Ashrax4
dysole chooses to pick their army first or second. dachshund chooses who places first.

The chris perkins (1-1) v. earthling (1-1) armies are:
Isamu is Valiant at Heart
* Alastair MacDirk, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Isamu, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, 4th Massachusetts Linex2, Knights of Weston (drop 1)
Raelin found new friends
* Marcu Esenwein, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], 10th Regiment of Footx2, Axegrinders of Burning Forge
Mika-chu I Choose You!
* Isamu, Mika Connour, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Greenscale Warriorsx3
Gorillinator 2: Judgment Day
* Agent Skahen, Nakita Agents, Otonashi, Gorillinatorsx2
earthling chooses to pick their army first or second. chris perkins chooses who places first.

The ryguy266 (1-1) v. quozl (1-1) armies are:
Stinger? I Hardly Know Her
* Heracles, Marro Stingersx4
There Are Two Wolves Inside of You. Seek Medical Attention
* Marcu Esenwein, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
Cut one down, Two more grow back
* Deathreaversx2, Fen Hydrax3
Burnin' For You
* Braxas, Marro Warriors, Greenscale Warriorsx3
ryguy266 chooses to pick their army first or second. quozl chooses who places first.

The sir heroscape (1-1) v. grey waves (1-1) armies are:
That stare could kill
* Marcu Esenwein, Sudema, Crypt Guardianx3, Drow Chainfighterx4
That poison could kill
* Estivara, Fyorlag Spidersx4, Wyvernx2
Allied Forces of Valhalla
* Isamu, Major J15, Marcus Decimus Gallus, 10th Regiment of Footx3
Frenzy!
* Arkmer, Bol, Haduc, Aubrien Archersx4
sir heroscape chooses to pick their army first or second. grey waves chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (1-1) v. knightoflight (1-1) armies are:
TSA Screening
* Bol, Crixus, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Shiori, Capuan Gladiators, Tagawa Samurai Archersx2
Talonted
One of these things is not like the others
* Boreos, Kaemon Awa, Talingul, Iron Golem
Three dwarves short
* Darrak Ambershard, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Tarn Viking Warriors, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex3 (drop 3)
vegietarian18 chooses to pick their army first or second. knightoflight chooses who places first.

The dok (1-1) v. vegie dad (0-2) armies are:
Pack it up
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
I said rAELIN not rYGARN
* Darrak Ambershard, Rygarn, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Black Wyrmlingx2, Red Wyrmlingx2, White Wyrmling
soldier squad
* Heirloom, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Theracus, 10th Regiment of Foot, Roman Legionnairesx2
orc organization
* Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Arrow Grutsx2, Death Chasers of Theskx2, Swog Riderx4 (drop 3)
dok chooses to pick their army first or second. vegie dad chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad.

The captain stupendous (0-2) v. superfrog (0-2) armies are:
Hops
* Executioner 616, Major J15, Blastatronsx2, Hoplitronx3
Scotch
* Alastair MacDirk, Finn the Viking Champion, Isamu, MacDirk Warriorsx3
Alastair would make this one better
* Charos, 4th Massachusetts Linex3
Alastair would not make this one better
* Heracles, Microcorp Troopersx3
superfrog chooses to pick their army first or second. captain stupendous chooses who places first.

The bodaciousblood (0-2) v. evantage (0-2) armies are:

* Kira Jax, Motley Max, Cathar Spearmenx2, M-43 Resistance Fightersx2 (drop 1)

* B-11 Resistance Corps, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Finn the Viking Champion, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Knights of Westonx2
Wolves
* Arktos, Bol, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
Lizards
* Otonashi, Zelrig, Greenscale Warriorsx4
evantage chooses to pick their army first or second. bodaciousblood chooses who places first.

~Dysole, launching us forward
Old May 10th, 2022, 08:30 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 47 - Bring 2: Dungeon Run - Round 3 Until 5/1

Knight of Light and I are playing now.

EDIT: I triumphed in a bizarre game. I was playing KoL's Boreos/Iron Golem/Talingul/Kaemon build, while KoL was playing my Spidersx4/Wyvern x2/Estivara build.

I opened by developing out Iron Golem and Kaemon on to the famous three hex Fulcrum perch, with Boreos carrying out Talingul just behind. I was planning on a slow game, which probably didn't make sense because Spiders are fast. I was quickly punished for Talingul's risky position in Round 2, when I lost initiative and Talingul was talon grabbed out into a horde of Spiders and then Venomous Stung for 4 wounds. Talingul managed to block the rest of the Spider attacks and secure me my first OM, where I smashed 3 wounds on to a Wyvern with Iron Golem, but he was killed the turn after and I lost OM2. With the lost tempo, the Wyverns grabbed Kaemon into Estivara's aura and he was immediately slain without a single counter strike, losing my OM3.

At this point I'm pretty desperately down. It's just Iron Golem and Boreos against two Wyverns, Estivara, and the entirety of the Spiders. One of the Wyverns was locked in engagement with Iron Golem, but the other tried to chase down Boreos, who most of my turns were on. The Wyvern's attacks were ice cold, repeated 1/4s, and Boreos was able to win that duel only taking one wound. Meanwhile Spiders threw futile 2v7s into the Iron Golem. Boreos was forced to abandon killing the other Wyvern when KoL stepped up Estivara into the middle and threatened to do lethal damage to the Iron Golem. Boreos embarked on quite a journey, circumnavigating the board to carry and kill Estivara in her own startzone, and then traversing all the way back to his own startzone as he picked off Spiders. KoL could only get attacks on Boreos if Boreos failed kills on Spiders, which he rarely did. KoL had one initiative switch moment that would have given 3 attacks of 2v4 on Boreos, but he lost that initiative. Boreos, with occasional help from the Iron Golem picked off the remainder of the Spiders only taking a single wound.

Last edited by vegietarian18; May 10th, 2022 at 10:34 PM. Reason: ok perhaps Boreos is A-
Old May 11th, 2022, 02:46 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Third Time's a Charm

Quote:
The chris perkins (1-1) v. earthling (1-1) armies are:
* Alastair MacDirk, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Isamu, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, 4th Massachusetts Linex2, Knights of Weston (drop 1)
Raelin found new friends
* Marcu Esenwein, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], 10th Regiment of Footx2, Axegrinders of Burning Forge

Mika-chu I Choose You!

earthling chooses to pick their army first or second. chris perkins chooses who places first.
Playing tonight @ 7:30 pm EST

-------------------------------------

Edit: I got the win in a crazy close, super long game.

The game itself went 2 hours, 15 minutes, took 12 rounds, and I eventually won with 2 Nakitas on the board.

Round 1:
I spend 1 OM to develop Nakitas/Gorillas and then went 2 OMs on Skahen. Earthling moved Raelin up on OM1 then went 2 OMs on 10th. Skahen managed to kill 1 10th and the 10th killed 1 Gorilla. Skahen used her kill to advance Otonashi.

Round 2:
I went all Skahen & Earthling went all 10th. 10th win init but run into an immediate smoke powder to stall their offense. Skahen then kills 2 10th and uses the kills to send Otonashi to engage a few 10th and advance a Gorilla to replace the one that died before. 10th then take 3 attacks to kill Otonashi, but the 4th attack triggers another smoke powder. Skahen misses both attacks on 10th. 10th then run into another smoke powder on their first attack to waste another turn.

Round 3:
I went 1 on Nakita with 2/3 on Skahen and Earthling went all 10th. Earthling wins init, charges in 2 10th to engage Skahen (who had height), but Skahen blocks both attacks. I miss a smoke powder, but the Nakita blocks it anyways, and the 4th attack triggers smoke powder. Nakitas then kill 3 10th, all of whom had come forward outside Raelin's aura to either engage Skahen or shoot at Nakitas. 10th then put 2 wounds on Skahen from range. Skahen kills 1 10th on her turn, leaving just a single 10th. That 10th fails it's attack on Skahen. Skahen then advances to the center height, kills a dwarf in the SZ, and puts 1 wound on Raelin, advancing a Nakita and a Gorilla with the cover fire.

Round 4:
I went Skahen/Nakita/Nakita and Earthling went all on Marcu (which I didn't see coming, my first big mistake). Marcu wins init, flies into the center, and kills Skahen, burning my OM1. Marcu then kills a Nakita with height before the Nakitas can regroup and shoot at Marcu from range, but both miss. I make my 2nd big mistake and forget to bond with Gorillas on that turn. Marcu flies into my Nakitas to attack up on one, but misses the attack. The Nakitas then put 3 wounds on Marcu via 2 attacks from height (Marcu had shadow/jungle though).

Round 5:
I went all on Gorillas here out of fear of Marcu winning init and killing another Nakita, while Earthling went Marcu/10th/10th. I win init and Gorillas finish off Marcu, burning the OM. Gorillas then take the southern hill and kill the last 10th. That burns OMs 2 & 3 for Earthling. Gorillas shoot down on Raelin but fail to do any damage.

Round 6:
I went all Gorillas, as they were forward deployed, and Earthling goes all Dwarfs. I win init and put 1 wound on Raelin (4 life left). Dwarfs advance with Mogrimm. Gorillas then kill 2 dwarfs to nerf the squad down to a single dude. Dwarfs advance more. Gorillas miss all their final attacks. Mogrimm finally engages a Gorilla (who had height) but fails to kill him.

Round 7:
I got Gorilla/Nakita/Nakita while Earthling goes Dwarfs/Raelin/Mogrimm. Earthling wins init and Mogrimm kills the Gorilla he's engaged with while the final dwarf advances. I take 3 pot shots from Gorillas from long range on the last dwarf and manage to kill him despite him having 7 defense. Raelin advances to cover Mogrimm better. Nakitas stay far away and put 1 wound on Raelin (3 life left). Mogrimm advances. Nakitas put 1 more wound on Raelin (2 life left) while one of them takes the southern 5 height, surrounded by gorillas, and the other stays far away near my SZ.

Round 8:
I go all Nakita while Earthling goes Raelin/Mogrimm/Mogrimm. I win init, but Nakitas fail to wound Raelin. Raelin then engages the Nakita on the 5 height (my 3rd big mistake, she's able to get there without an LEA because I placed my Gorillas badly), but she fails to kill the Nakita. Nakitas then finally kill Raelin via a 4/4 from the Nakita from height. Mogrimm advances onto the southern hill but fails to kill a Gorilla. I keep one Nakita on the 5 height, surrounded by 3 Gorillas, and the other Nakita near my SZ, and the Nakitas do 1 wound to Mogrimm (5 life left). Mogrimm then kills a Gorilla (3 left).

Round 9:
I go all Nakita and Earthling goes all Mogrimm (only thing left). I win init and do 1 wound to Mogrimm (4 life left) while my remaining Gorillas re-screen for the Nakita on height. Mogrimm fails to kill a Gorilla. Nakitas fail to wound Mogrimm. Mogrimm kills a Gorilla, forcing me to run away as I no longer had enough to properly screen the Nakita. One nakita remains near my SZ while the other runs to the far SZ with the last 2 Gorillas and they fail to wound Mogrimm. Mogrimm chases the Nakita with Gorillas, but fails to kill a Gorilla (they were screaning on the 2-height sand, which forced Mogrimm into the 1-height shadow to attack them).

Round 10th:
All Nakitas & Mogrimm again. Mogrimm wins init but fails to kill a Gorilla. Nakitas put 2 wounds on Mogrimm (2 life left), keeping one on each side of the hill so Mogrimm can't engage either. Mogrimm kills a Gorilla. I re-position the Gorilla to block Mogrimm from the center of the map and run both Nakitas towards the northern hill, doing 1 wound to Mogrimm (1 life left). Mogrimm fails to kill the Gorilla, but Nakitas fail to wound Mogrimm.

Round 11:
I win init but Nakitas miss both attacks from height. Mogrimm kills the last Gorilla. Nakitas miss again from height. Mogrimm advances towards the center of the map. I sent one Nakita to the 5 height on the nothern hill and the other to the sand 7-hex near my SZ, where Mogrimm can't engage either for 2 moves, but miss both attacks. Mogrimm climbs the hill to get within 1 move of either Nakita.

Round 12:
Mogrimm wins init, advances on the Nakita on the 5 height, I miss the engagement strike, but Mogrimm fails to kill her. I run the other Nakita into the center of the map and take 2 shots on Mogrimm, finally killing him to end the game.

Relevant stats:
Chris
Attack rolls: 106 out of 228 (46.49%)
Defense rolls: 22 out of 60 (36.67%)

Earthling
Attack rolls: 52 out of 106 (49.06%)
Defense rolls: 68 out of 218 (31.19%)

I was 5/11 on smoke powder, but hit some of the most crucial ones I needed, including 2 to open turns that wasted entire 10th turns.

Nakitas were 0/4 on engagement strikes.

Marcu was 0/3 on betrayal.

gg Earthling, super close and fun one throughout.

Last edited by Chris Perkins; May 11th, 2022 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Game Result
Old May 12th, 2022, 12:22 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Knight of Light and I are playing now.

EDIT: I triumphed in a bizarre game. I was playing KoL's Boreos/Iron Golem/Talingul/Kaemon build, while KoL was playing my Spidersx4/Wyvern x2/Estivara build.

I opened by developing out Iron Golem and Kaemon on to the famous three hex Fulcrum perch, with Boreos carrying out Talingul just behind. I was planning on a slow game, which probably didn't make sense because Spiders are fast. I was quickly punished for Talingul's risky position in Round 2, when I lost initiative and Talingul was talon grabbed out into a horde of Spiders and then Venomous Stung for 4 wounds. Talingul managed to block the rest of the Spider attacks and secure me my first OM, where I smashed 3 wounds on to a Wyvern with Iron Golem, but he was killed the turn after and I lost OM2. With the lost tempo, the Wyverns grabbed Kaemon into Estivara's aura and he was immediately slain without a single counter strike, losing my OM3.

At this point I'm pretty desperately down. It's just Iron Golem and Boreos against two Wyverns, Estivara, and the entirety of the Spiders. One of the Wyverns was locked in engagement with Iron Golem, but the other tried to chase down Boreos, who most of my turns were on. The Wyvern's attacks were ice cold, repeated 1/4s, and Boreos was able to win that duel only taking one wound. Meanwhile Spiders threw futile 2v7s into the Iron Golem. Boreos was forced to abandon killing the other Wyvern when KoL stepped up Estivara into the middle and threatened to do lethal damage to the Iron Golem. Boreos embarked on quite a journey, circumnavigating the board to carry and kill Estivara in her own startzone, and then traversing all the way back to his own startzone as he picked off Spiders. KoL could only get attacks on Boreos if Boreos failed kills on Spiders, which he rarely did. KoL had one initiative switch moment that would have given 3 attacks of 2v4 on Boreos, but he lost that initiative. Boreos, with occasional help from the Iron Golem picked off the remainder of the Spiders only taking a single wound.
Vegie did a great job of summing up this game, so I will be brief! I concur it was a strange game, with even stranger rolling. Talingul and Kaemon went down far to easily, while Boreos refused to die. There are probably some people who think I deserve to lose to Boreos with hot dice. (They are probably right XD)
Regardless, GG Vegie that was a ton of fun!

This was also the 5th event in a row Vegie and I have played each other in, which is pretty hilarious!
Old May 12th, 2022, 09:24 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
This was also the 5th event in a row Vegie and I have played each other in, which is pretty hilarious!
I don't see a record of you playing in S46. If you had, you couldn't have been matched up in this event before round 3.

You did play in 3 of the last 4 events, though, which is something.
Old May 13th, 2022, 12:26 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quozl and I just finished our matchup. I chose the Heracles/Stingers and he went with the Varcu build.

This was the stingers' game from the start. I won the first three initiatives, and essentially set up an unstoppable pod on the aforementioned Fulcrum tri-hex perch. I was also able to take out one order marker for Quozl in round one and in round two thanks to some remarkable stinger attacks. After round three, I was 70% in attack dice. My defense was also fairly high, but the Varkaanan were getting mowed down before they could really even reach the stingers.

Finally, Quozl broke through, took out enough stingers that I only had 5 left, and was left with the Darkclaws to move out in the beginning of the round. After a failed stinger drain, he reached my back line to attack the last few stingers and Heracles. The stingers defended remarkably well against the Dual strike, and the attacks on Heracles were just too low despite poor defense from him. The next round, I won an absolutely crucial initiative to take out two Darkclaws with Heracles thanks to labors. His last Darkclaw dealt a wound before falling. I sent Heracles to height in the middle of the board, and Marcu dealt one more wound to him before ending the round.

The next round initiative finally flipped and he sent Marcu after a stinger, gaining back the disengage wound with life drain. But Heracles can even outmaneuver Marcu with labors, and so I used it to deal 5 wounds to Marcu from height. Without too many options, he took a leaving engagement risk to get even with Heracles, which hit and finished Marcu off. I finished the game with 61% on attack dice, but most of that percent loss from before came from Heracles at the end, where he was rolling so many dice it didn't matter.

Good game Quozl! Super fun to play with you.
Old May 13th, 2022, 03:01 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Congrats, ryguy! Hope to get a comeback with you soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 13th, 2022, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
I don't see a record of you playing in S46. If you had, you couldn't have been matched up in this event before round 3.

You did play in 3 of the last 4 events, though, which is something.
You are absolutely correct, I mis-remembered season 46. We did play in the playtesting tournament, vCheese, and seasons 44, 45, and 47 I believe. Just thought it was funny.
Old May 15th, 2022, 01:21 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Four Leaf Clover

Round 4 is on Eyohi.

The megasilver (3-0) v. cleon (3-0) armies are:
Dread the Day
* Guilty McCreech, Kira Jax, Pel the Hill Giant, Dreadgul Raidersx4
Death March Rhapsody
* Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Death Chasers of Theskx4, Ogre Pulverizer
The Gladiators
* Crixus, Isamu, Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx2
The Not Gladiators
* Grimnak, Kuthnak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blade Grutsx2, Heavy Gruts
megasilver chooses to pick their army first or second. cleon chooses who places first.

The dysole (3-0) v. kevindola (2-1) armies are:
Welcome to Applebees! Would You Like Apples or Bees?
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sujoah, Amberhive Protectorsx3, Drow Chainfighter
Looks Like You're Going To The Shadow Realm Jimbo
* Mika Connour, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Otonashi, Greenscale Warriorsx3
2 Dwarves in a Horse Costume
* Darrak Ambershard, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Swaysil, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex3
2 Gruts and Marro in a Horse costume
* Grimnak, Hrognak [unmounted], Me-Burq-Sa, Heavy Grutsx3
kevindola chooses to pick their army first or second. dysole chooses who places first.

The chris perkins (2-1) v. shiftrex (2-1) armies are:
Raelin found new friends
Classic Chasers
Classic Moltenclaw
shiftrex chooses to pick their army first or second. chris perkins chooses who places first.

The ryguy266 (2-1) v. grey waves (2-1) armies are:
Stinger? I Hardly Know Her
* Heracles, Marro Stingersx4
There Are Two Wolves Inside of You. Seek Medical Attention
* Marcu Esenwein, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
Allied Forces of Valhalla
* Isamu, Major J15, Marcus Decimus Gallus, 10th Regiment of Footx3
Frenzy!
* Arkmer, Bol, Haduc, Aubrien Archersx4
ryguy266 chooses to pick their army first or second. grey waves chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (2-1) v. dok (2-1) armies are:
TSA Screening
* Bol, Crixus, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Shiori, Capuan Gladiators, Tagawa Samurai Archersx2
Talonted
Pack it up
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
I said rAELIN not rYGARN
* Darrak Ambershard, Rygarn, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Black Wyrmlingx2, Red Wyrmlingx2, White Wyrmling
dok chooses to pick their army first or second. vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The vegie dad (0-3) v. superfrog (1-2) armies are:
soldier squad
* Heirloom, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Theracus, 10th Regiment of Foot, Roman Legionnairesx2
orc organization
* Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Arrow Grutsx2, Death Chasers of Theskx2, Swog Riderx4 (drop 3)
Alastair would make this one better
* Charos, 4th Massachusetts Linex3
Alastair would not make this one better
* Heracles, Microcorp Troopersx3
vegie dad chooses to pick their army first or second. superfrog chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad.

The captain stupendous (0-3) v. earthling (1-2) armies are:
Hops
* Executioner 616, Major J15, Blastatronsx2, Hoplitronx3
Scotch
* Alastair MacDirk, Finn the Viking Champion, Isamu, MacDirk Warriorsx3
Mika-chu I Choose You!
captain stupendous chooses to pick their army first or second. earthling chooses who places first.

The knightoflight (1-2) v. evantage (1-2) armies are:
One of these things is not like the others
* Boreos, Kaemon Awa, Talingul, Iron Golem
Three dwarves short
* Darrak Ambershard, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Tarn Viking Warriors, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex3 (drop 3)
Wolves
* Arktos, Bol, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
Lizards
* Otonashi, Zelrig, Greenscale Warriorsx4
knightoflight chooses to pick their army first or second. evantage chooses who places first.

The sir heroscape (1-2) v. quozl (1-2) armies are:
That stare could kill
* Marcu Esenwein, Sudema, Crypt Guardianx3, Drow Chainfighterx4
That poison could kill
Cut one down, Two more grow back
* Deathreaversx2, Fen Hydrax3
Burnin' For You
* Braxas, Marro Warriors, Greenscale Warriorsx3
quozl chooses to pick their army first or second. sir heroscape chooses who places first.

The dachshund (1-2) v. bodaciousblood (0-3) armies are:
Back again, but angrier
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Sir Gilbert, Sir Hawthorne, Knights of Westonx3
Beauties and the Beasts
* Cxurg'gyath, Mind Flayer Mastermind, Warriors of Ashrax4

* Kira Jax, Motley Max, Cathar Spearmenx2, M-43 Resistance Fightersx2 (drop 1)

* B-11 Resistance Corps, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Finn the Viking Champion, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Knights of Westonx2
bodaciousblood chooses to pick their army first or second. dachshund chooses who places first.

~Dysole, last rounding us

Last edited by Dysole; May 16th, 2022 at 02:05 AM.
Old May 18th, 2022, 02:29 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Four Leaf Clover

Quote:
The chris perkins (2-1) v. shiftrex (2-1) armies are:
Raelin found new friends

Classic Chasers

Classic Moltenclaw
shiftrex chooses to pick their army first or second. chris perkins chooses who places first.
Playing Wednesday @ 7 pm Eastern

---------------------------------------

Edit: Re-scheduled for Thursday @ 9 pm Eastern

Last edited by Chris Perkins; May 19th, 2022 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Re-scheduled game
Old May 18th, 2022, 11:03 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

GG Sir Heroscape! If only the dice had cooperated for you, my hydras would have been eaten by your wyverns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events