Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old November 16th, 2022, 01:33 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: Long Island, NY, Heroscape!

Hey guys.

It looks as if I might be running a version of my revised SuperheroScape at Legendary Realms the Friday after Thanksgiving and I thought I'd give you a heads up about it. Apparently a few people are trying to bring FatDog back from the dead. They're starting off small this year, only 40 people max due to the size of the store. Entry fee is $10, but food is not included this time around. It runs 9am to 11pm. I'm planning on running a few other games as well. The short list right now is my custom Thunder Road, my updated Dogfight, Horrified and Survive. How you register for this is still up in the air. As soon as I know I'll post the link.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers