Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old June 1st, 2006, 12:03 AM

quixotequest has disabled reputation
rebasing figures

I'm interested to hear from those who re-base their customs using HS bases. (If so has anyone made new sticker templates you can print out?)

Do you re-print stickers and then glue the custom to that? Do you pin attach the customs through a new sticker into the plastic underneath? Do you just leave the old marred sticker? Do you create fancy bases with pebbles, grass, etc?

Thx for the feedback.

Maker of the HeroScape stats "mini cards" (v2.0 current thru GenCon 07 at BGG's "Heroscape" section.)
Old June 1st, 2006, 12:24 AM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Malechi is the king of the Heroscape stickers, AFAIK.
I'd guess they'd be prominently downloadable from here.....
Old June 1st, 2006, 02:31 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
You would think so wouldn't you.

Being stuck with dial up I have had problems uploading, but I keep trying. Hopefully soon.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old June 1st, 2006, 03:40 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Last I heard, there were some molds traveling the country. You could use them to make your own Heroscape-compatible bases. I had them for a while, and made enough to rebase all my Mage Knight figures. You might see if Josh-n-Papa knows where they are now.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old June 1st, 2006, 08:10 AM

Mr. Underhill has disabled reputation
I was wondering where the bases came from.

Is there a stock standard produced for generic miniatures? What about Hasbro - has anyone approached them and asked about buying bases in bulk?

I'm not ready for any customisation at this early stage, but it's fantastic to have so many resources here and so many seasoned HS custom masters handy

Mr. Underhill
Old June 2nd, 2006, 01:42 PM

quixotequest has disabled reputation
I went shopping yesterday to find laser or inkjet printable glossy label stock. Wow you think I would have been searching for the Holy Grail.

In particular all of the uncut label sheets were white matte finish. I did find glossy labels over in the CD/DVD labels section. Unfortunately companies like Avery clutter up the non-CD-label useable space on the sheet with a bunch of printing. I did find Memorex CD/DVD labelmaker refills that have open space throughout the sheet. However, working around the cutlines already stamped will make for a bit of paper waste, but there is still useable space. But I think I should be able to fit about 14 single labels per sheet.

If someone has any Photoshop "blanks" they've created I'd be happy to lay out a template if anyone else is interested. Has anyone ever found glossy finish uncut label sheets anywhere? What do HS re-basers do for their labels?

Maker of the HeroScape stats "mini cards" (v2.0 current thru GenCon 07 at BGG's "Heroscape" section.)
Old June 2nd, 2006, 01:45 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
You would think so wouldn't you.

Being stuck with dial up I have had problems uploading, but I keep trying. Hopefully soon.
I think I may have to sticker base sheet. I will check when I get home.

Broadband rules!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Underhill
Is there a stock standard produced for generic miniatures? What about Hasbro - has anyone approached them and asked about buying bases in bulk?
I emailed them about it awhile ago and you they wouldn't send me any
Old June 2nd, 2006, 02:35 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The HeroScape Base Stickers are up and available HERE.

Now, who has the Traveling Base Mold?

Old June 3rd, 2006, 12:29 AM

josh-n-papa Woo who?
I do,I am in the process of remaking them 'cause the first set broke.
The bending that was required to get the parts out of the mold stressed and work-hardened the plastic till they broke.I am trying to design the new set with kick-out pins for easier part removal.Don't know how well they are going to work yet.But I did actually make some progress today(got the pin holes drilled)now I just have to make some pins on the lathe and do some test parts.

I also got most of Dickflea's dice polished,but then because it was such a nice day I went rollerblading with my little boys.Should have stayed home though because I wiped out and ended up with a fist-sized patch of road-rash on my shin

If every thing goes well I'll get them back in circulation and start a new thread.I would like to take the liberty of sending them to Hanraman first cause I promised him in a PM,that if the originals got lost or broken I would make a new set,plus he was one of the first couple of guys to ask for them but was somehow left off the list.After that I think Bad Calvin was next on the list,but I have not seen him posting lately.
Old June 3rd, 2006, 12:38 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Oh, I was wondering where they disappeared to. So who broke it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh-n-papa
I also got most of Dickflea's dice polished
That is the most obscene sentence I have read on this forum ...

Old June 3rd, 2006, 12:50 AM

josh-n-papa Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh-n-papa
I also got most of Dickflea's dice polished
That is the most obscene sentence I have read on this forum ...
DOH!!!

They broke due to the bending and my inexperience with plastics.It wasn't he who shall be nameless' fault.
Old June 3rd, 2006, 12:56 AM

Runehardt has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by quixotequest
Has anyone ever found glossy finish uncut label sheets anywhere? What do HS re-basers do for their labels?
You can get "Photo gloss" inkjet, do-it-yourself stickers at Office Depot.
$10.00 for 5 sheets and there are NO cut lines. These are what I use for my custom glyph stickers and to put "HEROSCAPE" stickers on all of my storage boxes. It's real thin stock and looks very close to the original Hasbro sticker stock. I have not had any problem with wear and tear either.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions