Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old April 26th, 2007, 11:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
MS sell on Amazon

Heroscape Mastersets are $10 off ($39 to $29) on Amazon for all those looking to stock up on extra MS.
Wish I had it in my budget right now - kinda want my 3rd (at which point I'll probably be good on master set terrain).
Old April 27th, 2007, 08:58 AM
Flunked Ebay

MKSentinel knows what's in an order marker MKSentinel knows what's in an order marker
With shipping I'd just head to Walmart...KMart...Target...or even TRU.

If they get to $10 on Amazon, then we've got some exciting news!

Or if you live in some austere location that you can't find Master Sets...

Later

Adam

Good Traders: Maska, Fallen Templar, Punisher Fan, loborocket, Marduk, Brotharon

324 figures and counting!

Check me out here:
http://www.myspace.com/mksentinel

And FOR EVERYONE'S SAKE, BEFORE YOU POST YOUR BRILLIANT QUESTION,

Self-induced illiteracy should be a crime!!!
Old April 27th, 2007, 11:07 AM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
super saver shipping...
Old April 27th, 2007, 02:08 PM
Flunked Ebay

MKSentinel knows what's in an order marker MKSentinel knows what's in an order marker
Well...

Yeah...

I mean...

Is supersaver applies then that's different. Though I'd still rather wait for the clearance frenzy when the MS go on sale this summer.

Good Traders: Maska, Fallen Templar, Punisher Fan, loborocket, Marduk, Brotharon

324 figures and counting!

Check me out here:
http://www.myspace.com/mksentinel

And FOR EVERYONE'S SAKE, BEFORE YOU POST YOUR BRILLIANT QUESTION,

Self-induced illiteracy should be a crime!!!
Old April 27th, 2007, 06:10 PM

ezekiel has disabled reputation
Still, the Target sale was 4 dollars cheaper. If I wouldn't buy any at 25 I wouldn't buy any at 29 either :P

naboota itchy nub nub- Chewbacca hoo ha

In memoriam of Deannie-April 17, 2007
Old April 28th, 2007, 10:57 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Yeah, honestly, wasn't terribly excited about this one, just throwing out an fyi
Old April 30th, 2007, 10:39 AM

TheDavisChanger has disabled reputation
$30 at K-Mart

Yeah, I found the MS for $30 at my local K-Mart this weekend.
That's nice, but no deal is quite the same since the MS for $25 at Target...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales