Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old May 27th, 2010, 05:44 AM

germany2010 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Question How do you sell?

My son bought Heroscape sets when he was younger (pre-teen), but has decided to sell all. How should he do it? He doesn't have any original packaging and I think he is missing a few pieces. He isn't trying to get rich from the sale, but I want him to get a fair price. I looked on ebay and came away more confused about the pricing! Any suggestions? Thanks!
Old May 27th, 2010, 03:06 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: How do you sell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by germany2010 View Post
My son bought Heroscape sets when he was younger (pre-teen), but has decided to sell all. How should he do it? He doesn't have any original packaging and I think he is missing a few pieces. He isn't trying to get rich from the sale, but I want him to get a fair price. I looked on ebay and came away more confused about the pricing! Any suggestions? Thanks!
Post as detailed information as you can on the trade post: What sets were bought, what figures/pieces are missing, condition they are in (pictures posted online are helpful but not necessary. Then let people offer you $ here. If all you have is just one or two sets, it would probably not be worth it to ship out of the country, though. It is best to have a paypal or other online account to sell and then ship, unless you can find someone in Deutschland nearby to pick-up. Each set can sell for vastly different prices, so for some comparable US$ prices for each set, check Auugie's Buy Site. If you can't find a buyer here, then post on ebay, craigslist, or Toytown.
Old May 27th, 2010, 05:11 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

To make the most, list each set individually. If you're looking for the quick sell, list it all in one bunch.

If you list it, they will bid.

-insert signature here-
Old May 27th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

And you could post the auctions here.

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old May 27th, 2010, 06:22 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsons Scaper View Post
And you could post the auctions here.

With him being in Germany, that could be a tough sell.

I'd recommend that you sell as a lot "as is" on ebay and don't worry about the details. Makes it simple and if people want to know more about it, they can ask.

Good luck!

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old May 27th, 2010, 06:46 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Spoiler Alert!

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales