Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics
Comics Not Heroscape or Marvel Heroscape.

Old February 8th, 2009, 07:47 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Cable and Deadpool

Alright,
I can't believe I am just now making this thread but does anyone else ready these comics particularly 40-50 and the secret Invasion ones?

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old February 8th, 2009, 08:14 PM

ProSpecT is surprisingly tart
Re: Cable and Deadpool

Yes.

I can't remember those particular issues but I have read volumes 1 through 5 and half of 6.

Old February 8th, 2009, 10:56 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProSpecT View Post
Yes.

I can't remember those particular issues but I have read volumes 1 through 5 and half of 6.
Yeah deadpool fan! I really am trying to get a hold of some of the older ones, but their pretty expensive, and I can't find them. I recently bought the 3 civil war deadpool comics, and I am still looking for 1-5.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old February 9th, 2009, 10:59 AM

ROM has disabled reputation

I picked up the first 3 or 4 issues when they came out for some reason didn't keep up with it.

I've remedied that by getting 1-7 of the current DP series (which is very good by the way).
Old February 28th, 2009, 03:18 PM

Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker

Anybody see Deadpool in the new Hulk Vs Wolverine movie? (along with omega red,deathstrike & sabretooth)
Old February 28th, 2009, 06:30 PM
Pyro with a G-String

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutt Lo View Post
Anybody see Deadpool in the new Hulk Vs Wolverine movie? (along with omega red,deathstrike & sabretooth)
Is this a question because I didn't, but if he is in it, I would definitely see it. Oh and BTW I picked up the deadpool secret invasion comics! They were awesome!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old March 3rd, 2009, 01:32 AM

Antifascist is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5 View Post
Quote:
Is this a question because I didn't, but if he is in it, I would definitely see it. Oh and BTW I picked up the deadpool secret invasion comics! They were awesome!

Deadpool is in it, and they actually did not do a bad job with his character. He is funny, but he is still a jerk. All across the board, the Hulk vs. dvd was totally worth it.
Old March 3rd, 2009, 08:31 AM
Pyro with a G-String

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antifascist View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5 View Post
Quote:

Deadpool is in it, and they actually did not do a bad job with his character. He is funny, but he is still a jerk. All across the board, the Hulk vs. dvd was totally worth it.
I know!
Spoiler Alert!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old April 4th, 2009, 02:02 AM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation

I never read the Cable and Deadpool serires. But I read bothe the Cable Series and the Deadpool one, with all the Messiah War stuff out now.
Old April 8th, 2009, 10:59 PM

ProSpecT is surprisingly tart

If you ever buy any of the Cable and Deadpool Comics by Volume, then Volume 2 is a must read. There are a ton of Xmen in those issues and Deadpool is at his best (funniest). Plus Cable's character takes off, and he has some interesting moments.

Old April 9th, 2009, 07:40 AM
Pyro with a G-String

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProSpecT View Post
If you ever buy any of the Cable and Deadpool Comics by Volume, then Volume 2 is a must read. There are a ton of Xmen in those issues and Deadpool is at his best (funniest). Plus Cable's character takes off, and he has some interesting moments.
I can't seem to get my hands on the lower issues, only the higher ones. I just ordered the Zombie variant one. I can also say I thoroughly enjoyed the civil war ones.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old June 25th, 2009, 09:18 PM
Pyro with a G-String

Hey anyone know where to get Deadpool and cable 1-5 for a reasonable price?

14568 wins, -3 losses.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics