Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 26th, 2008, 10:26 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Tree Town Open IV - Iowa, MN,SD,NE,KS,MO,IL,WI

Thank you TChop.... again you are very generous. I will get it posted on the front page... thank you again for helping make our prize table great!

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old August 26th, 2008, 10:40 PM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Very Exciting!

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)
Old August 27th, 2008, 11:16 AM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytefang View Post
I was wondering what the glyph pool will be? I'm going to set these maps up in the next couple of weeks and I'm hoping to make them as accurate as possible. Thanks!
I have update the front page.

These are Glyphs we will be using at TTO IV ( two random per map ):

1. Astrio ( attack +1 )
2. Brandar ( dud glyph - does nothing )
3. Crevcor ( Common Attack +1 )
4. Dagmar ( Initiative + 8 )
5. Erland ( Summoning )
6. Gerda ( Defense +1 )
7. Valda ( Move +2 )

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old August 27th, 2008, 12:15 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman View Post

These are Glyphs we will be using at TTO IV ( two random per map ):

1. Astrio ( attack +1 )
2. Brandar ( dud glyph - does nothing )
3. Crevcor ( Common Attack +1 )
4. Dagmar ( Initiative + 8 )
5. Erland ( Summoning )
6. Gerda ( Defense +1 )
7. Valda ( Move +2 )
Thanks Codeman!

The Nebraska 'Scapers (and a few of you out of towners, you know who you are...fomo6...Supergeek) are having a big practice session this weekend to get a feel for the glyphs and maps.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old August 27th, 2008, 01:00 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow, looks like common squads are going to rule the roost again.

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old August 27th, 2008, 02:17 PM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the glyph update!

Are there going to be extra trees on these maps, as well?
Old August 27th, 2008, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomo6 View Post
Thanks for the glyph update!

Are there going to be extra trees on these maps, as well?
The normally " tree-less " maps will have at least two trees added to them. I will attempt to get a photo up for each map showing the tree locations. "Annihilation Alley " will have the 5 trees as shown on the .pdf

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old August 29th, 2008, 09:13 AM

Darkwind Woo who?

Ok...The dice towers are just pure awesomeness! Very cool prize.

I am a strong maybe. Luckily I'm not oncall until the Monday after Tree Town, so that puts me in a stronger position to show up for this one!

www.allusgeeks.com - A podcast about all things geek related.
Old August 29th, 2008, 01:15 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?

I have TWO more confirmations from Team Nowhere Members. Expect a full carload from us again!

Old August 29th, 2008, 04:43 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You have another Maybe. His name is "Elffy 2."
Old August 30th, 2008, 07:34 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Doesn't look like I'll make this one. Have things planned with work on this weekend.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old August 30th, 2008, 07:35 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

OK, I should know by Friday weather Sir Grungebob will appear on TTO's Prize Table or not.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events