Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old February 29th, 2024, 05:05 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OEAO's Power Rankings

Agree with ALL the changes @OEAO ! (Except MotH maybe B/B- range).

Other whanges I would make:
Anubians: B- --> B
Anubians are a bit underrated in your ranking imo, pair them with a good squad killer hero, and boom you get a good army. Even if you roll bad they are still decent meat shields with 6 move 4 defense they tie up range very well. And vs melee yif you roll bad you can just no attack and mass them around your squad killer. Also another good thing with them I didn't realize at first: they win lategame vs any 5 move 1 range hero, they just have to run around the map and wait for good D20 roll to assault it.
I would take 6 move 2 attack squad like Wolves over a 5 move 3 attack like Quasacht I feel like the 6 move is extremly important to fight range correctly.
They're not a great squad but they're better than Dzu or Quasacht imo.

Evar Scarcaver: C+--> B- (at least) I'm pretty sure you've not played this guy enough, in a janky kinda lategame scenario he's very good, can clean house extremly well, if he gets rolling he's extremly hard to stop. Compared to units with a similar role, like Tagawa Samuraïs man the gap is huge for no reason, I think both units have very similar efficiency both have their pros and cons.

Switch DW8000 and DW9000: both are **** but DW9000 normal 4 attack is a real menace for a lot of heroes while DW8000 is only "good" vs a handful of squads. Also DW9000 is more solid.

Arrow Gruts: B+--> A-
Imo they are more viable in cheese than in a lot of squads you ranked higher (Romans,Stingers, Dividers) and them being in th esame tier as vipers really hurts my eyes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion