Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old August 23rd, 2023, 02:22 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G2.0 Promotions Dept. - C3G2.0 Starter Set-Worlds Col

Huge congrats to all the members who made this happen! I'm excited for all the fans old and new who'll get to delve into one of the coolest starter sets ever. C3G is my favourite game and interacting with anyone involved and seeing the work that went into it, you know it's a pure passion project right at its heart. I'm amazed to be a part of it.
Old August 23rd, 2023, 02:23 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

We also have an Army Builder for 2.0...
https://c3g2.heroscape.org/builder/

Last edited by Karat; February 7th, 2024 at 09:48 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2023, 04:04 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It's been a fun ride working on this for the past year! Thanks to everyone who's been involved and hope y'all seeing it for the first time have fun with it!
I don’t ever want to see it again…

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 23rd, 2023, 04:08 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You guys put a lot of hard work and effort into making 2.0 a reality and it shows. Excellent job everyone and I'm really looking forward to many new releases.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old August 26th, 2023, 11:37 AM

bishop2003 is surprisingly tart

These look incredible. question though. Where are the item, hazard and resource cards?
Old August 26th, 2023, 11:38 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishop2003 View Post
These look incredible. question though. Where are the item, hazard and resource cards?
The Starter Deck doesn't contain any, but we'll have some of each of them in the first quarterly release (something to look forward to in the October/November range!).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 26th, 2023, 12:39 PM

bishop2003 is surprisingly tart

Thanks!
Old August 26th, 2023, 01:21 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah it was an intentional decision to keep the starter as a jumping in point and then add items, resources, Hazards, One-Shots, and Story cards in the follow up

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 29th, 2023, 11:01 AM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can't get over how professional this looks. Really well done! The 1000-point starter deck teams are especially neat.
Old August 29th, 2023, 11:27 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriadite View Post
I can't get over how professional this looks. Really well done! The 1000-point starter deck teams are especially neat.
We spent a year working on it and graphics/layout for the book probably took me a months worth of hours so that's great to hear that the effort was noticed.

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Old August 29th, 2023, 03:38 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Really awesome to hear!
Old September 1st, 2023, 10:06 AM

Wasgo knows what's in an order marker Wasgo knows what's in an order marker

Is there going to be a list of recommended maps at some point?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape