Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: What costume theme would you like to see Tehfattestninja attempt at the BB4?
Hip-Hop 1 2.56%
Post-Apocalyptic 7 17.95%
Pirate 11 28.21%
Health Care Professional 4 10.26%
Rodeo/ Western 2 5.13%
Power Ranger 11 28.21%
I'm still in therapy from images of his last costume 3 7.69%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 27th, 2008, 02:16 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Beantown Beatdown IV - June 28

I have 5 sets you could borrow Matt.
Old June 27th, 2008, 02:17 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have one set of Venocs I could lend you.

Edit: Three plus five plus one equals... Nine sets of Venoc Vipers!
Old June 27th, 2008, 02:21 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have 3 sets you can borrow.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old June 27th, 2008, 02:23 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by fil View Post
Just to reconfirm:

Jim or nyys, I will be taking one of you up on borrowing Zetacron. Hopefully, he contributes toward me winning one of my own!

I have everything else I need (for now).
No problem... I'll have mine if you see me first or what not.

I'm so going to get wrecked by my own figure aren't I?

-insert signature here-
Old June 27th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by arp12 View Post
Could I borrow anyone's Zelrig at the tournament? "Arp 12's friend" will most likely need a Zetacron, too.
Also, if anyone has a squad of 10th Foot that would help out SuperEsenwein (as he wrote in post 742).
Anyone? You guys can borrow my stuff too if needed.
Old June 27th, 2008, 02:29 PM

ASmiles Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B:T:L Matt View Post
ASmiles, I like your idea of going with the EOV, but I'm also thinking, strength in numbers... I think I'm gonna try both versions tonight a few times to see how they turn out.
I konw. The question is, are 21 Vipers enough (+3 EOV) or do you really need all 27.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons; for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Record in Beantown Beatdown Tournaments 15-1-1
Old June 27th, 2008, 02:30 PM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Could I borrow anyone's Zelrig at the tournament? "Arp 12's friend" will most likely need a Zetacron, too.
Also, if anyone has a squad of 10th Foot that would help out SuperEsenwein (as he wrote in post 742).
My Zelrig is spoken for but if fil doesn't need my Zetacron then your friend can use mine.

-insert signature here-
Old June 27th, 2008, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASmiles View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by B:T:L Matt View Post
ASmiles, I like your idea of going with the EOV, but I'm also thinking, strength in numbers... I think I'm gonna try both versions tonight a few times to see how they turn out.
I konw. The question is, are 21 Vipers enough (+3 EOV) or do you really need all 27.
...and pray you're not on a map where Zelrig can reach your start zone in one turn.

EDIT: oops... double post. bad nyys!

-insert signature here-
Old June 27th, 2008, 02:36 PM
Silly Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
Quote:
My Zelrig is spoken for but if fil doesn't need my Zetacron then your friend can use mine.
Thanks. Um, what does "spoken for" mean?
Old June 27th, 2008, 02:40 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks. Um, what does "spoken for" mean?
He is using it, or already promised it to someone else.

My Zelring is also spoken for.

Old June 27th, 2008, 02:46 PM
Silly Kid

Well, thanks for the explanation.
Old June 27th, 2008, 02:53 PM
Wears Shades at Night

No problem.
Has anyone seen Guido lately?
He hasn't really talked much.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events