Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 30th, 2022, 02:56 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
The Book of Gundam Sandrock

The Book of Gundam Sandrock

C3G KADOKAWA WAVE 50
GUNDAM RISING

PDF

Alt Card:
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Gunpla figure.
Its model number and name are HGAC 1/144 XXXG-01SR Gundam Sandrock .

Character Bio - One of five Gundams created for Operation Meteor to challenge the United Earth Sphere Alliance. Sandrock is heavily armored and equipped to function in desert environments as a field commander, but it's most impressive pieces of equipment are it's Heat Shotels. Theses twin blades can be super heated to slice right through lesser mobile suits, or combined with Sandrock's shield to form the Cross Crusher, a massive pincer that can crush hardier targets between both blades.

As the personal unit of Quatre Winner, Sandrock saw a great deal of combat either with the rest of the Gundam team or with Quatre's personal vanguard, the Maganac Corps. But as the conflict moved into space, Quatre felt he had to sacrifice himself and his Gundam to allow his team to escape the Earth. In a final act to protect its pilot, Sandrock somehow moved on its own before triggering its self-detonation device, allowing Quatre time to evacuate safely.

Even this wasn't enough to fully destroy the hardy Gundam however, and it was eventually repaired and returned to its master.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Vehicle Destructible Object: See rules for Destructible Objects HERE. See HERE for optional C3G Destructible Object rules.
  • Base Clarification: Gundam Sandrock is a double-based figure.
  • Crushing by Zero: Zero is an even number, and thus rolling zero skulls will allow you to add 2 skulls with Cross Crusher.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: Soundwarp
  • Second playtest: LP
  • Third playtest: Archie
  • Card Art by Soundwarp

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Arch-vile; December 25th, 2022 at 08:13 AM.
Old March 30th, 2022, 03:00 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Gundam Sandrock (sanding and rocking)

NAME = GUNDAM SANDROCK
COVER = FULL
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE VEHICLE
OCCUPANCY = 1

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 14

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = 270

COMMANDER'S MOBILE SUIT
If Gundam Sandrock's driver is a Commander or has the Ace Mecha Pilot special power, any friendly figure within 8 clear sight spaces of Sandrock, other than its driver, is considered within 4 clear sight spaces of its driver for special powers on its driver’s card.

SACRIFICIAL SELF-DETONATION
Before taking a turn with Gundam Sandrock's driver, you may have Sandrock's driver exit it. If you do, after that Hero takes their turn, that Hero's controller may move Sandrock up to 4 spaces and then must roll 2 unblockable attack dice agaist each figure within 3 clear sight spaces of Sandrock. After using this special power, Sandrock is destroyed.

CROSS CRUSHER
Before attacking with Gundam Sandrock's normal attack, choose one effect for this turn:
• when attacking an adjacent figure, if there are an even number of skulls rolled, add two automatic skulls to whatever is rolled; or
• after attacking an adjacent figure you may attack a different figure 1 additional time.

FLYING

SUPER STRENGTH

My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; May 6th, 2022 at 08:42 PM.
Old April 1st, 2022, 02:28 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like the choices on Cross Crusher, interesting decisions on how aggressive you want to be.3 spaces is a big range for self destruction, I wonder how many of his own figures will get hit by it.
Old April 1st, 2022, 03:14 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Not much to say outside of what I have in the past. Looks cool. I think the lack of range will keep its cost down a bit, but it's a cool melee monster.
Old April 1st, 2022, 03:17 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

The self destruct range being large and the wounds automatic will make this fairly nasty, can always reduce the range to 2 or go to a few unblockable attack dice if that's too strong.
Old April 1st, 2022, 07:40 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not sure what the first power is doing? Making it so you can get Invisible Woman’s defense bonus further out?

Second and third powers should probably be reversed in order based on initial timing trigger. The self-destruct power is a little weird in that by the time you are using the last bit of the power, the figure is no longer under your control. I *think* it still works though since the power was already triggered. Hilariously you could choose to trigger it with the driver still occupying it and blow them up too but not sure why you would.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 5th, 2022, 10:44 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Oh, something I meant to post here earlier, found a video that has some clips that cover Sandrock's deal pretty well

I should mention that Sandrock does have some ranged attacks, but I didn't feel any of them were really worth chasing after as they're all very generic auxiliary Mobile Suit weapon stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Not sure what the first power is doing? Making it so you can get Invisible Woman’s defense bonus further out?
It's so his main pilot can bond with people from further away, because the suit has an enhanced sensor array to let him coordinate people better. And it's a fairly big thing in Wing that all the other Gundams start as solo acts but Sandrock has a whole team of like 47 dudes backing him up. So I wanted him to be the 'team-up Gundam'.

Though I guess I do need to add the lingo from Grid were it only works for special powers on his driver's card.

People being considered within 4 clear sight spaces of his driver doesn't mean his driver is considered within 4 clear sight spaces of them anyway, but it helps to clarify.

---

Ok, did some cleaning up and updating of some wording. And also switched the self-destruct to 2 unblockables since Sandrock should be relatively cheap. Like 250 or so.

COMMANDER'S MOBILE SUIT
If Gundam Sandrock's driver is a Commander or has the Ace Mecha Pilot special power, any friendly figure within 8 clear sight spaces of Sandrock, other than its driver, is considered within 4 clear sight spaces of his driver for special powers on his driver’s card.

SACRIFICIAL SELF-DESTRUCT
Before taking a turn with Gundam Sandrock's driver, you may have Sandrock's driver exit it. If you do, after that Hero takes their turn, that Hero's controller may move Sandrock up to 4 spaces and then must roll 2 unblockable attack dice agaist each figure within 3 clear sight spaces of Sandrock. After using this special power, Sandrock is destroyed.

CROSS CRUSHER
Before attacking with Gundam Sandrock's normal attack, choose one effect for this turn:
-when attacking an adjacent figure, if there are an even number of skulls rolled, add two automatic skulls to whatever is rolled; or
-after attacking an adjacent figure you may attack a different figure 1 additional time.

With that I'd like to call for the vote of Initial Playtesting

My Etsy Store
Old April 5th, 2022, 10:47 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Gundam Sandrock (V-IPT)

Yea

I’ve already noticed them reusing the double Leo kill animation multiple times
Old April 5th, 2022, 10:53 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yea
Old April 5th, 2022, 11:49 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea
Old April 6th, 2022, 07:39 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old April 6th, 2022, 07:42 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library