Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old December 30th, 2015, 08:54 AM

Td0g Woo who?
Buying Complete sets

Hi I'm looking for complete heroscape sets. I can't stress the complete part enough, because I spent 3-400$ on here with one seller and went to the trouble of getting stuff shipped overseas, only to find out weeks later that the so called 'complete' sets were missing large amounts of terrain and some figs. So I basically ended up with some incomplete Fortress of the archkyrie missing about 30% key terrain etc. needless to say I was pretty disappointed.

Either way after a good moan, I'm looking for complete sets of (inc all terrain and included figures and cards etc (not bothered about box, just want complete pieces))

A fortress of archkyrie
Road to the forgotten forest
Swarm of the marrow

Feel free to message about incomplete sets as long as you state things are missing up front I don't mind.

Sorry for the rant, all my other transactions on this forum have been absolutely amazing ! For example sparklesinyourwater is a fantastic trader who did everything perfect.

Last edited by Td0g; December 30th, 2015 at 10:53 AM.
Old December 31st, 2015, 01:10 PM

Owen1234 Woo who?
Re: Buying Complete sets

I'd say to probably check on Amazon, they have castle sets, master sets, marvel sets, and even some jungle and lava sets. Some of them are used, but some for the same price range are brand new. It's a great place to buy heroscape that's still mint or some used.
Old January 1st, 2016, 02:57 AM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

PM sent.
Old January 2nd, 2016, 11:38 AM

Shoe Woo who?

PM sent
Old January 8th, 2016, 06:26 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Td0g View Post
Sorry for the rant, all my other transactions on this forum have been absolutely amazing ! For example sparklesinyourwater is a fantastic trader who did everything perfect.
Thanks for the props.
Td0g was an awesome buyer, I was happy to deal with him.

I hope you're getting a lot of use out of those Nakita Agents.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades