Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old September 26th, 2016, 04:44 AM

ekoxe1 is surprisingly tart
Re: Balancing Prebuilt Armies that don't all fit the point l

thanks a lot for the advice. I am going to sell a lot to a Dutch guy I've sold to before (hopefully), and I'll update this thread then. If he doesnt want to buy the Monks as part of the batch I can see about sending them over to you instead

PS
when did the Marrden Hounds and Einar Imperium get the really rare status?
Old September 26th, 2016, 09:00 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

That was my impression. I could be wrong. The trade thread on this site will give you a sense of their value.
Old September 26th, 2016, 02:38 PM

ekoxe1 is surprisingly tart

PS
I tried offering Gorei Oni, Zetacron, Sujoah for sale/trade before and nobody replied or even asked. I would have been quite happy to trade for some common squads or even spares of stuff like mArro warriors (which I could proxy in as any marro squad).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles