Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old June 24th, 2016, 10:26 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Update: TREX's MODS 6-23-16 Refacing HS Dice

Ah, you guys and your sweet general dice. @Yodaking , we have swapped out dice over and over until finally I was down to just 12 decent scape dice and some AOTP dice. I have close to 300 heroscape dice. The other cool thing about this is I can make custom dice as well. I thought of doing some custom HOSS dice. I still have to reface about 100 dice. I only have done about 200 already. @Sir Heroscape , thanks for the comments. and @Tiranx , if you rub off the terrible dice faces with some acetone, I may be able to help you reface your bad dice.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 17th, 2016, 06:54 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

I never heard about Circut machines till now. Looks pretty cool !!

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old July 22nd, 2016, 12:42 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@DanieLoche , the cricut machines started as my wife's hobby, but I have found many ways to incorporate them into my custom projects not only for the dice, but for custom terrain and decals on a few of my dice towers. Thanks for the comment.

Old July 22nd, 2016, 09:06 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Ah, you guys and your sweet general dice. @Yodaking , we have swapped out dice over and over until finally I was down to just 12 decent scape dice and some AOTP dice. I have close to 300 heroscape dice. The other cool thing about this is I can make custom dice as well. I thought of doing some custom HOSS dice. I still have to reface about 100 dice. I only have done about 200 already. @Sir Heroscape , thanks for the comments. and @Tiranx , if you rub off the terrible dice faces with some acetone, I may be able to help you reface your bad dice.
I've often thought about doing a Red Skull or Punisher and Cappy's shield version of dice or something like that to make C3G dice look more like they belong. But I only have about 20 dice and they are still in good shape.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 22nd, 2016, 10:16 AM
"like" happy

@japes , I'm obsessed with the punisher logo. I'lll make up some and see how they turn out. I already have the punisher skull logo made up in my cricut library, I'll see how hard it would be to make a C. America shield. If they turn out ok, I'll send you a set. I still have to reface another 100 dice or so.

Old July 22nd, 2016, 10:22 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

My wife has a Cricut. How do you add images to it? On the machine she has, you have to buy their cartridges with images on them. Ah, cartridges...like my old Atari 2600.
Old July 22nd, 2016, 10:30 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
My wife has a Cricut. How do you add images to it? On the machine she has, you have to buy their cartridges with images on them. Ah, cartridges...like my old Atari 2600.
I have bought my wife multiple cricut machines. The one I use is the newer one that is connected to my computer. You add the images in by uploading them into the cricut program on the computer. I just google image search what I want and modify it in photoshop. Then I resize it and put it to work. The older one she has doesn't hook up to the computer.(We also have hundreds of those cartridges.)

Old July 22nd, 2016, 11:35 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@japes , I'm obsessed with the punisher logo. I'lll make up some and see how they turn out. I already have the punisher skull logo made up in my cricut library, I'll see how hard it would be to make a C. America shield. If they turn out ok, I'll send you a set. I still have to reface another 100 dice or so.
That would be Awesome!!!

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 22nd, 2016, 11:59 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I would be interested also. I have a decent size container of mostly 'blank' dice.
AotP was a boon, to get new dice.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 22nd, 2016, 01:13 PM
"like" happy

I'll try it out soon as I can and let you guys know. I'm running a Heroscape tournament this Saturday, so I'm swamped with that stuff, and unfortunately I only get a couple days off every month, but I have been planning on doing custom decals on these to rejuvenate all these old used dice. @Tornado ,I used AOTP dice in my last Heroscape tournament.

Old July 23rd, 2016, 02:13 PM
"like" happy

UPDATE: TREX's MODS 7-23-16 WO-SA-GA

WO-SA-GA is expensive, and not so available to people for a decent price, so I present my latest creation. I cloned this one from my Wo-Sa-Ga figure. I'll have to warn you if you attempt this one yourself. It took a whole tube of greenstuff to make this bad boy. I was into this one about 15 dollars, not counting my time. Multiple layers of paint, washes and drybrushing. I chose to clear coat it with a krylon Gloss clearcoat to have that wet look to it. Glad I did.

CLONE OF WO-SA-GA

This will be a prize at the Goblin Town Throw Down Tournament today. It comes with a double sided, laminated army card.

Here she is right out of her snake skin(mold)

Here are some additional shots, as I am so stoked for whoever wins this one.

This guy took a bit of work, but it payed off. Hope you guys enjoyed me sharing my latest creation/mod.

Old July 30th, 2016, 01:30 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: UPDATE: TREX's MODS 7-23-16 WO-SA-GA

WOW, just amazing, such great work, thanks so much for sharing

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions