Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old August 7th, 2009, 11:31 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Soundwarp's Custom Card Contest

Hello all, due to the positive response the idea had in my custom thread; I’ve decided to run a card contest. A big thanks goes out to LordRaidor for approving this contest

The Challenge:

Create a custom card and a custom paint job for this figure.

The Rules:

One entry per person.
Text only entries will be accepted as long as all necessary information is included.
You may have someone else make your card for you.
You can change your entry based on feedback received in this thread (as long as you do so before the time limit has passed)
You may either describe your entry’s paint scheme in text or Photoshop the provided image as an example of it.
You may include a Bio for your entry if you would like to.
Have Fun

The Time Limit:

Contestants will have until Friday the 21st to make their final entry and post it in this thread.

The Judging:

After the time limit has passed, I will create a new thread with all the entries in the first post. Any registered member of Heroscapers may PM me with their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd favorite entries. Each entry receives points based on the number of votes they receive. 3 for each 1st place vote, 2 for each 2nd place vote, and 1 for each 3rd place vote. I will accept PMs until the 28, after which I will tally all the points and announce the Winner and Runner-ups.

The Prize:

The Winner wins the custom figure painted to their specifications.
Runner-ups receive consolation rep.

Well, that's all the rules and such, I hope everyone has fun with this contest!

Good Luck

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 8th, 2009, 12:26 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Soundwarp's Custom Card Contest

I am so in!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 8th, 2009, 12:36 AM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Schweeeeeet!

Now then, about the card...

EDIT: May I ask what the figure was made from? Not that it matters, I'm just curious.
Old August 8th, 2009, 12:53 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Glad to see you guys are on board, NecroBlade and Fuzzie Fuzz
I'm looking forward to your entries!

The figure is mostly bits of Zettian Guard, with transformer parts for claws, and other bits.

I'll post a full tutorial on how to make the figure after the contest is over, that way everyone can use the winning card or the card they made.

My Etsy Store
Old August 8th, 2009, 02:11 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Well, I can't stay away from a good custom contest, so I had to make the card already.

This is just a first pass, though, and I do plan on having a bio and all that eventually.

(Also, this figure/pose makes one of the most BADASS hitzones ever.)

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 8th, 2009, 04:56 AM

Jesusfreak13 Woo who?

hey guys! sorry i haven't posted anything in a while. but now i'm back from scotland and i'm sooooooo in!
Old August 8th, 2009, 06:35 AM

Piherculis knows what's in an order marker Piherculis knows what's in an order marker

my submission:

*edited* - changed stats and colors 8-13-09

If money can't buy happiness. . . what are you saving it for?
my maps- my terrain - my figs

Last edited by Piherculis; August 13th, 2009 at 04:37 AM. Reason: Changing card stats and colors
Old August 8th, 2009, 08:04 AM

Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby!

WOOT! I am so in.

So yeah, it just has to use that figure? On it.
Old August 8th, 2009, 10:53 AM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker

Count me in!
Old August 8th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!

Hmmm...

Battle suit "Gripper"

Life: 2
Move: 5
Range: 5
Attack: 2
Defense: 5

Battle suit
Equipment
---------
---------
Medium 5

Battle suit
At the begining of the game, pick a figure that is either Meduim or small. That figure takes on the Move, attack, Range, Defense and special powers of the battle suit. When the battle suit is destroyed, take the figure that was in the suit and use it as normal.

Any thoughts?

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old August 8th, 2009, 11:48 AM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

My submission:

BIO:
"We're calling him Major X.2," said Agent Tragan, drawing back the cloth shroud to reveal sleek blue-grey exo-casing on a new steel frame.
"As you can see, we've made major modifications to the X17 model. We've upgraded his cyberclaws to neutralize the enemy's defenses, and mounted a dual-fire rocket launcher here on his shoulder. We think the X.2 model could revolutionize Alpha Prime's--"
BREEEE-- The alarm screamed and Agent Tragan looked wild-eyed at the general.
"They can't get a hold of this machine," he said, reaching behind the hulking Soulborg to key in the activation sequence. "They can't. They just can't. They can't," he continued muttering as he fumbled with the circuitry.
"But the testing isn't complete!" protested the general, "How do you know it won't kill everything it sees? Agent!"
BREEEE--
"They can't have my machine!" screamed Agent Tragan, but even as the echoes of his rage were heard by the enemy racing toward them, the machine vanished in a twisted flash of light.

"And that's how we found him, General Ullar. He must have been drafted by Utgar, but it looks like he managed to shove his way out. There was a trail of shot-up, snapped-up orcs and Minions behind him that went all the way back into Volcarren. This guy's quite a fighter. Seems like he ran his power cells down, though. Now he's just a heap."
Ullar leaned over the lifeless soulborg, regarding him with an expression of pity or curiosity.
"I wonder if we can fix him," he said aloud, and a bent figure limped out of the shadows, shaking slightly and leaning on a cane as he shambled across the great hall. His voice, when he spoke, was resolute.
"I can."
Ullar regarded the old man, and nodded.
"Alright, see what you can do with him. Oh," the General added, almost as an afterthought, "And give him a name."

Last edited by spiteofthedice; August 21st, 2009 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Added bio
Old August 8th, 2009, 12:20 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Excellent submissions so far guys I love seeing all the different takes on the figure.

Just a reminder, please feel free to offer feedback on entries everyone, even if you have an entry of your own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthasu1
So yeah, it just has to use that figure? On it.
Yup, that figure in any paint scheme you choose.

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games