Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 9th, 2013, 05:15 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Granite Obama!!!

I was going through my Scape, and suddenly saw this. I may have laughed for hours. It's Obama!!!!!

Old March 9th, 2013, 05:28 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation
Re: Granite Obama!!!

Okay, that's funny!
Old March 9th, 2013, 05:36 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I know! I couldn't believe it!
Old March 9th, 2013, 07:18 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

That........ is epic.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 9th, 2013, 09:51 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Well... He is Barock Obama, is he not?
Old March 9th, 2013, 10:00 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Haha, nice
Old March 10th, 2013, 06:44 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

LOL, had no idea what I was getting into when I clicked that clink....that is funny
Old March 10th, 2013, 10:11 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
LOL, had no idea what I was getting into when I clicked that clink....that is funny
Ditto! I ignored this until now.
Old March 10th, 2013, 10:18 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

ROCK THROW! Just wait until the boulders start raining down on gawking tourists from the White House roof.
Old March 10th, 2013, 10:28 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
ROCK THROW! Just wait until the boulders start raining down on gawking tourists from the White House roof.
HEADLINE NEWS

Sarah: It was reported today that seven D.C. Tourists were hit by boulders coming from the sky. Two of these victims were taken to the local hospital and are in extreme conditions after the attack. The other five say that they believe they were coming from the White House roof. Now why would seven tourists be hit by boulders coming from the White House? Let's take you to the Capital itself, with, Rick, for more.

Rick: Well, Sarah, it seems that all seven of these victims were part of the Heroscapers.com online community. Investigators tell us that two days ago, a user by the name of Orgsbane posted this picture:

*Shows Granite Obama Picture*

Saying that the Granite Guardian (as called in the game of Heroscape) looked like President Barack Obama. Another member, Black_Charos, then posted:

Quote:
Those members (and five others that were involved in the humorous discussion) were touring the D.C. area when President Obama heard about this. He must of then took boulders and hit the seven men with them. Back to you Sarah.

Sarah: Thanks, Rick! A little rocky right now, but more to come as we dig into this interesting news.

Jim: You do gotta say though, that does kinda look like President Obama.

Sarah: *laughing* Yeah, it does. We're gonna take a break. Coming up next, Osama Bin Laden's Son-In-Law pleas non-guilty to the crimes done during the 9/11 attack. Stay tune.*

Last edited by Sheep; March 10th, 2013 at 10:51 AM. Reason: *not meant to stir more conversation...only make it more real. :D
Old March 10th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
HEADLINE NEWS

Sarah: It was reported today that seven D.C. Tourists were hit by boulders coming from the sky. Two of these victims were taken to the local hospital and are in extreme conditions after the attack. The other five say that they believe they were coming from the White House roof. Now why would seven tourists be hit by boulders coming from the White House? Let's take you to the Capital itself, with, Rick, for more.

Rick: Well, Sarah, it seems that all seven of these victims were part of the Heroscapers.com online community. Investigators tell us that two days ago, a user by the name of Orgsbane posted this picture:

Saying that the Granite Guardian (as called in the game of Heroscape) looked like President Barack Obama. Another member, Black_Charos, then posted:

Quote:
Those members (and five others that were involved in the humorous discussion) were touring the D.C. area when President Obama heard about this. He must of then took boulders and hit the seven men with them. Back to you Sarah.

Sarah: Thanks, Rick! A little rocky right now, but more to come as we dig into this interesting news.
Old March 10th, 2013, 11:07 AM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
HEADLINE NEWS

Quote:

Jim: You do gotta say though, that does kinda look like President Obama.

Sarah: *laughing* Yeah, it does. We're gonna take a break. Coming up next, Osama Bin Laden's Son-In-Law pleas non-guilty to the crimes done during the 9/11 attack. Stay tune.*
Well it's a good thing I didn't post here then or I might have been a victim too. I bet he was listening to Rock and Roll.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion