Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old March 1st, 2013, 05:34 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Sparkle's Friend's Free Web Game

My friend has been working on designing some video games.
His first project has been launched on his website here cahman.com

It's called 'Roids' and it's basically like Asteroids. It has an online leader board for high scores in two of the modes (Standard & Survival) so be sure to leave your heroscapers ID for your name so we can all keep track of who's done the best.

Just click on 'Play The Web Version' in the above link to start. I don't think there is online support for multiplayer yet, but you can download the game if you have some people to play with (much funner).

Please leave feedback on the game in this thread.

Last edited by TheSparkleInYourWater; March 1st, 2013 at 05:58 PM.
Old March 1st, 2013, 05:45 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: My Friend's Roids (Free Web Game)

When I saw the title of the thread, I thought "A bot about steroids, really?" I might have to try it though sounds like fun. You might want to change the thread title though.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 1st, 2013, 06:51 PM
definitely (Probably)

Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Sparkle's Friend's Free Web Game

Several minor suggestions:

-Allow it to save your name for the highscores so that you don't have to type it in after each play.

-Only display the highest score for a user in the 'Web High Scores', otherwise it gets cluttered with multiple scores from the same player

-Automatically save a users 'personal best' for each game type

-Make a hot key (R maybe) to immediately replay a game after losing

-Arrow keys don't seem to work. Are they only used in two player games?

Other than that

Sock is one week away from retirement, in
THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old March 1st, 2013, 08:24 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sock View Post
Several minor suggestions:

-Allow it to save your name for the highscores so that you don't have to type it in after each play.

-Make a hot key (R maybe) to immediately replay a game after losing
I had the same two thoughts.

Quote:
-Only display the highest score for a user in the 'Web High Scores', otherwise it gets cluttered with multiple scores from the same player
That's a good idea.

Quote:
-Arrow keys don't seem to work. Are they only used in two player games?
Yeah, I think so. WASD keys moves for P1.

Quote:
Other than that
Thanks for the input. I'll be sure to show my friend this thread when I see him again, so if anyone else has an opinion on the game (suggestions, what they liked, etc.) you're encouraged to leave a comment.
Old March 1st, 2013, 09:37 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I tried it. Pretty fun, so kudos to your friend for making a cool game!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old March 3rd, 2013, 01:29 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Cool game! I really suck trying to use the WASD keys so if there is a way to make the arrows work in single player....

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games