Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 26th, 2009, 12:59 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

This is based on caltino's idea a few months back. Since he's not around too often anymore, it's difficult to keep the thread updated, so I'm posting this new one so I can keep track of everything.

Here is the original thread.

The main idea is that someone offers some figures, and someone comes later and accepts them. After the figures are sent, the person who accepted them offers up some new figures of his own, and it keeps going like that.

Rules:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
Also, I'm instituting the following policy, which I would recommend for this thread going forward: if you respond to my offer, I will not ship figures to you until you have made your own offer in this thread. Once your offer is accepted by someone else, I will ship my offer. This is to prevent people from receiving figures without "paying it forward." If you don't make an offer that's accepted within 2 weeks, your claim is null and void and I'll move on to someone else.
Old Rules:
(Copied from caltino)

1) The person who receives a package has to post a message here saying he or she got the minis and now is ready to send his or her minis (this is the offer)

2) the first person who accepts the offer by posting here after the offer goes out is the next target. The person offering can get in touch with the person receiving through PM for address info.

3) The person offering posts a message saying the package is on its way. This way if the thread is broken, we will at least know who the Grinch was.

Additional suggestions by caltino:
(These don't have to be followed, but is encouraged)

1) Please offer something new and interesting. Do not offer your extra set of RotV miniatures or similar minis as everyone has those and this will kill the thread.

2) If you are the next target and a package is on the way, please post a picture of the minis that you will offer when you receive your package. It's nice to see the minis that are going around. The pics can be stock images from the net. Please at least describe them, so the members of the forum can watch the thread if they are interested in your (upcoming) offer.

3) you don't have to offer the same number as you received (I certainly cannot match Onion Knight's generosity), but try to offer a nice selection. This is also not a dumping ground for worthless/ugly minis that don't match up. Basically, be generous.

Here are the past chains of offers:
Spoiler Alert!

These offers may or may not be still valid; contact the person and let me know!

Spoiler Alert!

If you have any questions or comments, post them here or PM me. If the chains aren't up to date, or I missed something, also let me know. Everything at the bottom of the chains are to my knowledge, still up for grabs. PM those people to receive your minis!

Last edited by quozl; February 27th, 2022 at 08:48 PM.
Old May 26th, 2009, 03:38 PM

Archiver is surprisingly tart
Thumbs up Re: Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

Sinclair5150 no longer has those items because he traded them off.

Flame Gryphon has some Star Wars Minis I might take. I’m just waiting to hear back from him. I will keep you guys Updated when I have more info.

Last edited by Archiver; May 26th, 2009 at 04:50 PM.
Old May 26th, 2009, 06:23 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archiver View Post

Flame Gryphon has some Star Wars Minis I might take. I’m just waiting to hear back from him. I will keep you guys Updated when I have more info.
Thanks for the update!
Old May 26th, 2009, 10:33 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Ok so he offered them in the Pay It Forward thread. Someone accepted and then he traded them to someone else?

Is that what you are saying?
Old June 1st, 2009, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Ok so he offered them in the Pay It Forward thread. Someone accepted and then he traded them to someone else?

No he had them for while and no one accepted them in time so he traded them in the trade thread. At least that’s what I think I happen. Not a big deal but wanted to let everyone know so they don’t have to ask.

Old June 1st, 2009, 06:22 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:

No he had them for while and no one accepted them in time so he traded them in the trade thread. At least that’s what I think I happen. Not a big deal but wanted to let everyone know so they don’t have to ask.
Thats not what it says above.

Quote:
Accepted by Sinclair5150, who offered SW minis,
Accepted by SuperflyTNT offered a Runa and gladiators,
Old June 2nd, 2009, 03:07 PM

Exclamation Re: Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Chain 1
Hilo-scaper offered 2x Warriors of Ashra
Accepted by ET86 who offered 1x Zombies and 1x Nagrubs
Accepted by Sinclair5150 who offered Spiderman, Hulk, Dumutef Guard, Khosumet
"And"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAD CHAIN
EternalThanos86 offered some RotV figures:
Accepted by Greenless, who offered Magic cards,
Accepted by Owvanguard, who offered Jandar or Utgar flagbearer,
Accepted by Sinclair5150, who offered SW minis,
Accepted by SuperflyTNT offered a Runa and gladiators,
Accepted by squirrelking3, who offered nothing.
Sinclair5150 No Longer has Spiderman, Hulk, Dumutef Guard, Khosumet

Hope this Helps

Old July 4th, 2009, 04:38 PM
...has moist legs

Just bumping this. Don't want it to die!
Old July 5th, 2009, 01:35 AM

Quote:
I still haven't heard from him, I think he only checks his messages once every 6 months. I might start a new line in a week or so

Old July 14th, 2009, 09:11 PM

Flame Gryphon has sent me out some stuff to me and I will be updating this tread with what I have to offer soon after I get my package.

Old July 24th, 2009, 01:09 AM

Arrow edited....

"edited"
Please See Next Post. Thanks

Last edited by Archiver; November 5th, 2009 at 01:45 AM. Reason: No Longer Available. See Next Post.
Old November 5th, 2009, 02:09 AM

Exclamation Re: Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

Hey guys I been away from the forum for a few months now, for allot reasons. Just send me a PM if you want more info on why. I see I had no takers on the last offer I made here. So I thought would offer something “better” (I think), so I can square up my end of this thread, and keep it going.

Free Nakita Agents (with card) to the first person to message me with a PM

You must offer something HeroScape to everyone in return.
(Please No Rise of the Valkyrie Figures)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion