Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 5th, 2019, 01:56 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
The Book of Deltacron

The Book of Deltacron

Large Expansion Pack 5 (CVL2) - Navess's Repentance

Basic Card:
Spoiler Alert!

The printer-friendly .pdf version of this card can be found HERE.

The figure used for this unit is a Mechwarrior figure from the Solaris VII Heavy Class Action Pack set. Its model name is Cave Lion
The figure fits on a Large D&D or Deathwalker 9000 style base.

Figure picture and where to buy:

Promotional Text: Another long-awaited arrival, Deltacron has finally been summoned from Alpha Prime. Damaged in a crucial battle with the Zettians, he was quickly repaired with scraps of defeated enemies, but these pieces still have a mind of their own. . . Is he stable enough to make a difference for Jandar on the battlefield? Time will tell.

SPECIAL POWERS
  • SLASH AND SHOOT SPECIAL ATTACK
    Range Special. Attack Special.
    Choose any figure that is engaged with Deltacron to attack and roll 5 attack dice. If Deltacron is not engaged after that attack, you may choose a figure within 4 spaces of Deltacron to attack and roll 3 attack dice.
  • CORRUPTED PROGRAMMING
    When revealing an order marker on Deltacron, after taking Deltacron's turn, if Deltacron's normal or special attack destroyed a figure or destructible object, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 3 or lower, choose an opponent. That opponent will now take a turn with Deltacron, but will not be able to view any unrevealed Order Markers on this card. At the end of that turn, control of Deltacron returns to you. All Order Markers that were on Deltacron's Army Card will stay on his Army Card.

Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
  • OMNICRON REPULSORS : TARGETING BEACON
    As a Soulbourg who follows Jandar, Deltacron may benefit from the Omnicron Repulsors' Targeting Beacon attack bonus.
  • OMEGACRON : OMNICRON MOBILIZATION
    As a Soulborg who follows Jandar, Deltacron may benefit from Omegacron's movement activation synergy.

Synergy Benefits Offered

Synergy Imposed

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Strategy, Tactics and Tips

-Power Ranking-
  • @dok The speed and that special attack make Deltacron quite the menace... to both armies. B+
  • Others TBA

Last edited by lefton4ya; December 3rd, 2019 at 03:30 PM. Reason: CORRUPTED PROGRAMMING - you must roll
Old December 1st, 2019, 03:07 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Deltacron

I like the idea of this dude killing a divider or two of my own and potentially dividing on my own turn, during the Corrupted Programming turns:

Deltacron 90
Dividers x5 250
Repulsors x2 80
Zetacron 60
Marcu 20

Not sure if the Repulsors+Zetacron help all that much, but the theme’s so cool.

Deltacron 90
Dividers x5 250
Krug 120
Arrow Gruts x1 40

Another squad of Dividers instead of AG’s if you can fit into 510. Deltacron smacking Krug and then Krug going off is a fun idea.
Old December 1st, 2019, 04:35 PM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@Cleon You can always attack your own figures, and Deltacron would be the LAST figure (we’ll third last after Marcu and Sir Hawthorne) I’d choose to attack your own figures, as he can potentially give opponents a turn with him. There is discussion on books of Krug and Dividers of optional strategy of attacking your own or those figures.
Old December 1st, 2019, 08:49 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
@Cleon You can always attack your own figures, and Deltacron would be the LAST figure (we’ll third last after Marcu and Sir Hawthorne) I’d choose to attack your own figures, as he can potentially give opponents a turn with him. There is discussion on books of Krug and Dividers of optional strategy of attacking your own or those figures.
I know haha, I wouldn’t attack my own figures with Deltacron. I’m saying when I’d lose to Corrupted Programming and my opponent is using him to attack my figures, I wouldn’t mind it as much if I was running Dividers or Krug or something that actually can benefit from being attacked.

With or without Deltacron, I don’t think I’d ever attack my own Dividers...I doubt that would ever really turn out to be a positive strategy. It’s only a 20% success rate. Maybe in the slimmest circumstances that you desperately need to spawn a figure on a particular space...even then, I don’t know about that. Sometimes attacking your Krug can do some good things, it depends on OM’s and/or initiative switch.
Old December 2nd, 2019, 12:49 PM

Ahh, I get it now - mitigates opponent's turn with Deltacron. I guess the same applies for Marcu as well.

I do need to play an OMEGACRON build agian - haven't done since he first came out.
Old July 17th, 2021, 07:41 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Any tips on de-basing this guy (in order to re-base on a heroscape base)?

I just picked up the set of minis that includes him, but the base is quite firmly affixed to his feet. I'm pretty unsure how to get the base off without ruining the figure.
Old July 17th, 2021, 08:42 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Haven't done it yet myself, but I'd say an X-Acto #17 or 18 chisel tip, immerse the base in boiling water for a minute or so, then go at it.
Maybe check out Hahma's rebasing threads for more tips...

Old July 20th, 2021, 04:27 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Haven't done it yet myself, but I'd say an X-Acto #17 or 18 chisel tip, immerse the base in boiling water for a minute or so, then go at it.

It took me a few days to get my hands on an X-acto blade (didn't actually own one), but I was finally able to try this combo (X-acto #18 + boiling water) today and it worked great! Base came off like a charm.

Thanks a ton for the help, and I recommend this method to anyone else trying to de-base this guy.
Old July 20th, 2021, 05:19 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post

It took me a few days to get my hands on an X-acto blade (didn't actually own one), but I was finally able to try this combo (X-acto #18 + boiling water) today and it worked great! Base came off like a charm.

Thanks a ton for the help, and I recommend this method to anyone else trying to de-base this guy.
That's good to hear! I have way too many figs to rebase myself. I appreciate your feedback.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs