Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old September 13th, 2019, 01:39 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3V Public Announcements

Thanks for the playtesting efforts Kinseth! Testing all those units must’ve been hard!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 17th, 2019, 09:07 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Followup announcement: @Sir Heroscape has joined the C3V in our Playtesting Department.
Old September 17th, 2019, 11:42 AM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Awesome @sir_heroscape! I enjoy your YouTube content so happy to see that you're joining the C3V officially.

Question for the C3V team, are you guys claiming any other Dungeon and Dragons Dungeon Command boxes? I ask because I picked up the Blood of Gruumsh box for the figures but now I would like to try the actual game out and I see that I need to buy another box to play... Bummer!

Before I randomly buy another box, if you guys are leaning towards another box I rather pick up that one.

Thanks!
Old September 17th, 2019, 12:09 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

We don't currently have one in the pipeline, SuperSam, so choose with a free hand.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 17th, 2019, 12:42 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
We don't currently have one in the pipeline, SuperSam, so choose with a free hand.
Great to know, thank you!

Speaking of blood of gruumsh, did you guys use the orc druid yet?
Old September 17th, 2019, 12:44 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Nope. Soon, hopefully
Old September 17th, 2019, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Nope. Soon, hopefully
When I saw him in the box, I was pretty excited since an Ork Shaman is really something new to Heroscape. As an Ork player, I'm excited to see what you guys come up with. He could definitely cause some havoc.

Looking forward to his release! Good luck!
Old September 19th, 2019, 11:09 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I just noticed on the front page that you had a release a week ago. Why don't you guys post it in this Public Announcement thread so everyone who subscribes can get a ping? I think you had tried to switch over to the Blog a while back, to which I am subscribed, but the subscription feature doesn't work on the Blogs...
Old September 19th, 2019, 11:56 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I just noticed on the front page that you had a release a week ago. Why don't you guys post it in this Public Announcement thread so everyone who subscribes can get a ping? I think you had tried to switch over to the Blog a while back, to which I am subscribed, but the subscription feature doesn't work on the Blogs...
Nah, see they planned it so everyone was able to find out but you . That's why they didn't announce it in Public Announcements.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old September 29th, 2019, 05:46 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

From elsewhere:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post

Pathfinder just released an Iconic Heroes Evolved box that includes another Kyra (the character used for Arashara Goshiri), Valeros (character used for Martial La Hire), Mersiel (character used for Elaria the Pale), and a dwarf that might be passable as Ulfrid Hornwrangler.

Merisiel and Kyra look like near-perfect replacements for Elaria and Arashara, both of which are extremely hard to find at this point. I think that pack retails for $30-40, though, which is a bit on the high end.
Good find, AK!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 14th, 2019, 08:33 PM
This is merely a joke.

The list of nominees for our next Public Access Member is below. As a PAM, you would join the Inner Sanctum for 9 months, and would have the chance to see how things work, as well as contribute to designs, internal playtests, and whatever else your heart desires.

In no particular order (really):
@Leaf_It
@SuperSamyon
@Zetsubo
@flameslayer93
@Cleon
@Maklar the Silver Prince

If your name is on the list, please post in this thread to accept (or decline ) the nomination.

Last edited by superfrog; October 15th, 2019 at 08:42 PM.
Old October 14th, 2019, 09:05 PM

Thank you for the nomination! I gratefully and humbly accept! There are some great people on this list and I can say with full confidence that no matter who is selected the community as a whole will benefit! Being able to do my part to help keep this game alive for the next generation is a real honor and I look forward to continuing to be a part of the awesome Heroscapers.com. Thank you again for the nomination and good luck to the other nominees!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs