Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 1st, 2019, 10:53 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: New England Heroscape: Red, Fight, & Blue

Woohoo! We’re making this happen! Revive New England! Yeehaa!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 2nd, 2019, 10:07 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Important Update:

There has been a change in the location of this tournament. It will now be at
5 Chrysler Rd., Natick MA (resident lounge on the first floor of the building).
instead of Excelsior Comics & Games.

The game store that had previously agreed to let us play there contacted me yesterday afternoon to let me know they no longer had the space for us due to another activity happening at their store that day. Every other game store in a ~1 hour radius of me is already booked or doesn't have the space for 8 Heroscape games.

My apartment building has a lounge on the first floor that is big enough to fit everyone, and I reserved it for Saturday during the tournament time.

For parking: park across the street in Home Depot's parking lot (339 Speen St, Natick, MA 01760) and walk over to 5 Chrysler Rd. If anyone is having difficulty finding the entrance, call me at 228-216-5837 when you arrive.

I apologize for the late change, but the game store just told me yesterday and I had to scramble to find a replacement venue.

The times are the same: arrive 1 pm, start rolling dice for round 1 at 1:30.

For prizes, I ordered some Heroscape prizes (figures, dice, etc.), and the $5 entry fee will be used to offset that instead of to provide a prize in the form of store credit for the game store.

Mentions: @itsbuzzi @Sir Heroscape @nova @KourtJester @Drewman-chu @nyphot @Cleon

Last edited by Chris Perkins; July 2nd, 2019 at 12:30 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2019, 12:22 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

@Chris Perkins if you wouldn’t mind taggin all the attendees so we can get the word out. Would hate to drop the ball here and have people show up at the wrong place.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 2nd, 2019, 12:31 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
@Chris Perkins if you wouldn’t mind taggin all the attendees so we can get the word out. Would hate to drop the ball here and have people show up at the wrong place.
I just added a tag for everyone who has a heroscapers.com account that I know of. I posted earlier on the reddit thread where some people said they were coming, so hopefully they see the notification from that.

I think there was someone from your Youtube thread as well - can you post a reply to them at some point letting them know?

That should then cover everyone.
Old July 2nd, 2019, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I just added a tag for everyone who has a heroscapers.com account that I know of. I posted earlier on the reddit thread where some people said they were coming, so hopefully they see the notification from that.

I think there was someone from your Youtube thread as well - can you post a reply to them at some point letting them know?

That should then cover everyone.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 4th, 2019, 12:03 AM

Nvm I’m just gunna bring the map Dance of the Dryads.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 5th, 2019, 03:52 PM

Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker

I wasn't sure if I had to RSVP here or on the Youtube video but if its not too late I plan on attending the tournament with hopefully one if not two people
Old July 5th, 2019, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry_Noodles View Post
I wasn't sure if I had to RSVP here or on the Youtube video but if its not too late I plan on attending the tournament with hopefully one if not two people
Saweet! yeah, you're fine. I think we have you listed in the OP...but we'll get down the other +1's you've got. And, if you're able to confirm that 2nd +1 than that of course would always be helpful.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 6th, 2019, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry_Noodles View Post
Yep, thanks for posting here to confirm.

Let me know tomorrow if you'll have the extra +1 or not, so I can have the right number of maps ready to go.

Looking forward to it!
Old July 6th, 2019, 09:19 AM

Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker

Good morning all!

Confirming that my extra +1 will be coming - looking forward to battling !
Old July 6th, 2019, 12:32 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

You wouldn't happen to need a code or a card to get into the building right?

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old July 6th, 2019, 12:38 PM

The building does require a code, but the room we're in is right next to the front door and I'll let everyone in. Text or call me at [removed]

Last edited by Chris Perkins; July 6th, 2019 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Removed my phone number after the event was over

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events