Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 2nd, 2019, 09:12 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Boston Heroscape Tourney July 6th

New England Heroscape Event
Saturday, July 6th, 2019

New Players Welcome

Where: (Pending) Boston

Address

Parking:
Map Location

When: Show up 1PM, Start 1:30PM, X-60 minute rounds, clean up when done.

What: X rounds of Swiss with partial card scoring.

500 point, 24 hex start zone total, SoV and VC allowed, just no supers.

What to bring: Figures, cards, dice, wound markers, OM's, any and all other markers or things you will need for your army. If something else is required but forgotten I shall bring some spare sets of items.

Food:

Entry:

Maps:
1. Fulcrum
2. Valledonn Fortress
3. The Crypt
4. Rift Valley
X. Depending on expected attendance I may request some participants to bring maps. If you volunteer thank you in advance.

Glyph Pool: Intercept Order, (2) Move +2, Defense +1, (2) Wound, Unique Attack +1, D20 +1, and Initiative +8.

Treasure Glyph Pool: Heroic Rune (+1 Attack), Talisman of Defense (+1 Defense), and Potion of Healing (Heal 3 Wounds)

Treasure Glyph Trap: Roll a 1: The glyph is an illusion, remove it from the game. Roll a 2-5: Reverse the powers of the glyph; -1 attack, -1 defense, take 3 wounds.

Attending:
Itsbuzzi
Chris Perkins

Maybe:
Nyphot

Mentions:

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet

Last edited by itsbuzzi; June 4th, 2019 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Attendees
Old June 2nd, 2019, 09:14 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Boston Heroscape Tourney July 6th

This will be the place holder for the Boston July 6th tourney. I like the idea of having another; can't have too many, so let me know the details and I'll scribe it into the OP. @Chris Perkins You can also copy and paste this formatting and make your own post and I can get rid of this one; either one works.

Old June 4th, 2019, 01:06 PM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

Put me down for a "maybe"!

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old June 4th, 2019, 01:43 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
This will be the place holder for the Boston July 6th tourney. I like the idea of having another; can't have too many, so let me know the details and I'll scribe it into the OP. @Chris Perkins You can also copy and paste this formatting and make your own post and I can get rid of this one; either one works.
Should we get some details for this tourney up? And we probably outta have an admin give permission to Chris so he can update/control the OP

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 4th, 2019, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
Should we get some details for this tourney up? And we probably outta have an admin give permission to Chris so he can update/control the OP
I'm not in that area to provide details however the date seems fairly locked in. This information was basically just transcribed from Chris volunteering to head the assault. It would be a wonderful idea for an admin to give him permission to add his info as I won't be able to. I just make the post because he did not.

Edit: I made the post thinking we had a lot more information but it appears we don't yet.

Old June 4th, 2019, 03:17 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey all.

I have a tentative reservation at a game store in Maynard, Massachusetts. They are currently confirming that they will have the space available, but expect that it will be and they will get back to me within 2 days or so. It is tentatively for July 6th.

Assuming that I do get that space reserved, I will make new thread with all of the event details and tag everyone who has expressed interest in the various other threads.

- CP
Old June 4th, 2019, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Hey all.

I have a tentative reservation at a game store in Maynard, Massachusetts. They are currently confirming that they will have the space available, but expect that it will be and they will get back to me within 2 days or so. It is tentatively for July 6th.

Assuming that I do get that space reserved, I will make new thread with all of the event details and tag everyone who has expressed interest in the various other threads.

- CP
Once you make a thread I'll get this one deleted. The store in question, do they also host Magic the Gathering events? I ask because that weekend is a large event; I hope they will have space.

Old June 4th, 2019, 06:15 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

They were pretty sure they were available on June 6th, but they're double checking their books and I'll know in a day or 2.

A lot of other places I checked were busy for Magic events, and this place was on Sunday but seemed good for Saturday.

Again, assuming I get a confirmed registration I'll post a full thread with the invite in a few days.
Old June 5th, 2019, 08:05 AM

Sounds good, I look forward to it. I can help out need be, I may also be able to bring a map.

Old June 6th, 2019, 06:20 PM

Here's the official thread for the July 6th event:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=55854
Old June 7th, 2019, 08:13 AM

Someone can delete this thread it is no longer needed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events