Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 1st, 2014, 04:59 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

Edit: Nevermind. I'll PM you, beholderthedm. Yes, the offer is still good, minus the Raelin.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old March 1st, 2014, 11:22 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

Alright so I am taking Scaper94's 2 custom minis (no Raelin) and my offer is still waiting for a bite:

Doctor Octopus, Strong Guy, Mole man, Mister Hyde, Juggernaut, daredevil, Whirlwind, Boomerang, Black Panther, Sabretooth, Kang, Vulture, Puppet master, Kingpin, Wasp, Ultron, Diablo, Black cat (no cards).

I'll give it a couple days but then I might just offer something different. Don't want to kill the thread with an offer no one likes.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old March 2nd, 2014, 01:17 AM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Well, I like the offer, but I don't have anything to pay forward.
Old March 7th, 2014, 10:40 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This is where we're at:

Chain 1--beholderthedm is taking 'Scaper94's offer and in return offering:
Doctor Octopus, Strong Guy, Mole man, Mister Hyde, Juggernaut, daredevil, Whirlwind, Boomerang, Black Panther, Sabretooth, Kang, Vulture, Puppet master, Kingpin, Wasp, Ultron, Diablo, Black cat (no cards).
Chain 2--is at Silver_Guy. I just emailed him and asked him to make another offer, or complete the original one if he still has those minis.

Chain 3--orgsbane thinks he sent the minis, so I emailed Dragon4201976 asking him to come here and make an offer.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old March 7th, 2014, 01:23 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I'll take beholderthedm's offer. I'll have my offer up soon.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 11th, 2014, 10:44 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Alrighty, I'll offer up my extra Deadeye Dan. He's apparently going for 8-10 dollars now, which is a crazy price for any miniature. Hopefully this will give someone that doesn't have him a chance get in on some Wild West action without breaking the bank.

And since only getting one figure is kind of lame no matter how expensive it is, I'll also through in a squad of the C3Vs Cathar Spearmen.

My Etsy Store
Old March 12th, 2014, 02:02 AM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

So chain 1 is cool. I am mailing out Soundwarp's Clix tomorrow and waiting on the customs from 'Scaper94. And someone had better snap up Deadeye Dan soon. I'll give everyone else a chance to get in on the fun, but I don't have Deadey Dan...

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old March 12th, 2014, 10:15 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I'll accept Soundwarp's offer. I've already got Dan, so maybe he'll show up here again in my offer. I'm most interested in the Cathar Spearmen.

Last edited by Porkins; March 12th, 2014 at 10:23 AM.
Old March 13th, 2014, 03:48 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

i would totally accept a dan, just saying.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old March 16th, 2014, 11:04 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Alrighty, I got my figures. I'll get my stuff shipped to Porkins soon.

My Etsy Store
Old March 16th, 2014, 11:31 PM

MrHscape is surprisingly tart

I don't really understand this thread... I'm new. Could someone explain please. Thanks

Check out my YouTube channel if you have time
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrHscape
Old March 16th, 2014, 11:47 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHscape View Post
I don't really understand this thread... I'm new. Could someone explain please. Thanks
You offer something to give away. Someone else decides that they will take it. In return, the second person decides to offer something else to give away.

You get something free, but then to keep it you have to give something away for free as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion