Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 3rd, 2012, 09:24 AM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Midwest / Upper Midwest Tournament Listing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorfinSS View Post
Targanth are you still updating this Thread? I hope so, cause it's a really useful tool. We've got the Nebraska Skirmish VI coming up in Omaha on December 1st.
Along with the Nebraska Skirmish which coming up soon ..... Tree Town Open VIII is already in the books (Oct 20) Tree Town Open Viii - Ia,mn,wi,il,mo,ne,sd and there was another Hero B Ware tourney in the cities in September 2012.

I too hope you will keep posting the mid west tournaments ..... games seem to be few and far between .... I will have to travel if I want to play... and this is a good resource and handy reference to past tournaments.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old November 4th, 2012, 08:28 AM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

ThorfinSS and Codeman, Thanks for the reminders. I will try to get this thread updated today or tomorrow.
Old November 5th, 2012, 08:21 AM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

Updated the first post with results and upcoming events. As always, if I have missed any please let me know.
Old December 10th, 2012, 09:49 AM

ThorfinSS is surprisingly tart
York Yulescape 2

Got another tourney coming up in Nebraska. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=47067

The York Yulescape! January 12th, 2012
Old March 5th, 2013, 08:57 PM

Updated first post
Old March 6th, 2013, 11:00 PM

Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker

Is there no Austin tourny this spring?
Old March 7th, 2013, 08:14 AM

I've not seen a post yet that has provided any information. I'm hoping that it will happen again this year.
Old March 8th, 2013, 11:51 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

This is a nice resource Targanth.
Old March 8th, 2013, 11:03 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would like it if there is at least one tourney this spring/summer. College will be starting for me in the fall, so I'm guessing I won't be attending too many tournaments after that. At least for a while anyway.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old March 29th, 2013, 09:42 AM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It is early but you can always post- TREE TOWN OPEN IX which of course will be the third Saturday in Oct - Saturday 19. Wow already have an " X " in our roman numerals (year 9)

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old July 13th, 2013, 10:03 AM

Updated with current details
Old July 13th, 2013, 03:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

A little while ago their was a post about a new Con in Madison where someone was going to run a Heroscape event of some sort. Sorry for being so fuzzy on the details but I don't recall the details and don't have the time to try and track them down right now as I'm about to walk out the door for a day long event.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events