Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old November 21st, 2012, 09:33 PM
Girl (Super)Power!

Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Saddest Video Game Moment Ever?

I have many of these most of them having to do with World of Warcraft....And dying a lot.

Old November 21st, 2012, 09:33 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange_Love View Post
I have many of these most of them having to do with World of Warcraft....I do the cha-cha like a sissy girl I died a lot and had to walk many ways back to get a quest item that was forgotten.
Hahahahahah!

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old November 21st, 2012, 09:34 PM
Girl (Super)Power!

Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
Quote:
I have many of these most of them having to do with World of Warcraft....I do the cha-cha like a sissy girl I died a lot and had to walk many ways back to get a quest item that was forgotten.
Hahahahahah!

you my darling are a mean man!

Old November 22nd, 2012, 07:01 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
Quote:
Hahahahahah!

you my darling are a mean man!
It's absolutely hilarious when you two fight.
Old March 1st, 2013, 02:36 PM
definitely (Probably)

Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness

All of Heavy Rain.

ALL OF IT.

Sock is one week away from retirement, in
THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old March 1st, 2013, 02:39 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Saddest video game moment? Watching videos after playing Kinect Sports with my son. It NEVER catches me unless I look like I'm having a seizure.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 1st, 2013, 02:54 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

two moments in Halo 1:

Spoiler Alert!
Old March 1st, 2013, 04:10 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The end of Dissidia 12's storyline, where the heroes get sent back after trying to stop the manikins.

The endings of Kingdom Hearts, KH 358/2 days, KH Birth By Sleep all made my start crying.

Super Metroid: The end of the baby metroid.

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess: What Midna does to prevent what had happened from ever happening again.

Portal: The end of the companion cube.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; March 1st, 2013 at 05:34 PM.
Old March 1st, 2013, 05:27 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

To the Moon: When River tells John that she wants them to finish building their dream house rather than paying for her medical bills. Then he changes the subject by playing a piano piece he wrote for her.

Dear Esther: The entirety of it, after realizing what happens to Donnelly, his wife, and Paul.
Spoiler Alert!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old March 1st, 2013, 07:00 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

Spoiler Alert!
Old March 1st, 2013, 07:40 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

Spoiler Alert!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; March 1st, 2013 at 07:48 PM.
Old March 1st, 2013, 07:42 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quick request:

I'd put the name of the game outside the spoiler so people can know whether or not they want to look at it.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games