Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old January 27th, 2022, 12:02 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: HS2010's Maps Thread - New Map - 12/23/21

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
I was actually curious about the power glyph spacing on Meanderthaw. I'm counting 7 vs 10 (EDIT) move I think and am used to you being a proponent of more equal distribution. What lead you to the less conventional placement?
Saw this before the edit. 11 would definitely be too much. 10 is still 2 turns for 5-move figures. There’s the extra level 3 single hex perch outside of that farther start zone and melee has height on the glyph coming from that direction so I figured it balanced out.

The shape of the map and how there’s a straight shot with a single elevation change up on one side and a more zig-zagged path with a minimum of 2 levels up makes the spacing a bit larger than say an 8/9 or 9/10 split.
I'm doing something similar on a new map (called Stygian Ridge): 7 move to one glyph, 9 to the other, but compensated by the latter's more advantageous position.
Old January 29th, 2022, 02:59 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: HS2010's Maps Thread - New Map - 12/23/21

New map! Liked the mirrored symmetry style so decided to go for another one with a terrain combination that has been difficult creating in other ways.

Snow Day
Requires: 2 M:TCB, 2 TT

*Slippery Ice rules apply.

Enjoy!

EDIT: Wrote that there's an optional T-Glyph but forgot to include it on the map. Place it between the Level 3 Ice spaces in the middle of the map.
Old April 16th, 2022, 02:46 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
HS2010's Maps Thread - New Map - 4/16/22

First new map of 2022!

Asylum
Requires: 1 RotV, 1 RttFF, and 1 FotA

Last edited by Sheep; April 17th, 2022 at 01:19 PM.
Old April 26th, 2022, 10:34 AM

Re: HS2010's Maps Thread - New Map - 4/16/22

2 new maps for ScapeCon Map Contest!

Thy Kingdom Come
Requires: 2 BftU, 4 Ladders, and 50 Battlements

Nomanisan
Requires: 1 RotV, 1 TJ, 1 VW, 16 Ladders, and 28 Battlements

Last edited by Sheep; May 2nd, 2022 at 05:33 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2022, 08:14 PM

Re: HS2010's Maps Thread - New Map - 4/16/22

Updated Descendant
Requires: 1 RotV, 1 RttFF, 1 FotA, and 1 VW

I am pretty sure everything is the same except with all 50 battlements added. The feedback from games played on Descendant was basically a concern for trapping your opponent in their start zone. Basically 5/6 move figures could use the central road to get a pretty strong position on your opponent's side in two turns. 6 move figures only could also fill the space between the double pillar and molten lava on their mid-right side in two turns. Now two turns with 6-move figures doesn't quite get you into any of your opponent's choke points.

How does this help you not get trapped? Doesn't this slow development down too? It shouldn't too much. I made sure with the battlement placement that 5-move figures could still get outside of their own choke points in two turns. If anything, it should make level 2 feel more valuable.

Enjoy!
Old May 3rd, 2022, 06:31 PM

HS2010's Maps Thread - Major Revisions

Got some big revisions done on some older maps. Also got some better quality pictures taken for them. I'll be working to make the online boards.

Arbitration
Requires: 1 RotV, 1 FotA, and 1 VW

Chronicles
Requires: 1 RotV, 1 TT, and 1 RttFF

Icy Parts of Dragoon
Requires: 1 BftU, 1 RttFF, 1 TT, and 1 TJ

Shadows Over Bleakwoode
Requires: 1 RotV and 2 RttFF

Split
Requires: 1 BftU, 2 TT, and 1 TJ

Tryin' To Get To Heaven (Previously Dust Bowl)
Requires: 1 RotV, 1 BftU, and 1 FotA
Old May 14th, 2022, 12:30 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: HS2010's Maps Thread - Major Revisions

Quote:
Welcome to my map thread! I am proud to have the chance to show my work to the community and in return get suggestions on how to become better as a map creator. It is also my chance to take my contributions to the community to a higher level.

Other maps can be found throughout this thread but have been removed from the OP to keep it cleaner and less loaded with pictures.
Move them back to the OP! Your pictures are fantastic, and your fans don't want to have to hunt through the thread to see them all.
Old May 14th, 2022, 01:08 AM

Re: HS2010's Maps Thread - Major Revisions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:
Welcome to my map thread! I am proud to have the chance to show my work to the community and in return get suggestions on how to become better as a map creator. It is also my chance to take my contributions to the community to a higher level.

Other maps can be found throughout this thread but have been removed from the OP to keep it cleaner and less loaded with pictures.
Move them back to the OP! Your pictures are fantastic, and your fans don't want to have to hunt through the thread to see them all.
Aww, thanks Typhon! Much appreciated! The pictures weren’t always fantastic (like, as of last week. lol) and the maps weren’t always much better. Most of the maps have made it back into the OP though and I’m working on the salvageable ones that haven’t.
Old June 22nd, 2022, 04:27 PM

HS2010's Map Thread - New Map - 6/22/22

New map!

Requires: 1 RotV
.PDF Download
Old July 10th, 2022, 10:05 PM

HS2010's Map Thread - New Map - 7/10/22

New map!

Requires: 2 BftU, 1 TT, 1 VW
.PDF Download
Old July 28th, 2022, 11:23 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: HS2010's Map Thread - New Map - 7/10/22

Namanisan is built and just finished a game on it. It’s a bit chokey through the center, but other that I like the feel of this map.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 29th, 2022, 06:37 AM

Re: HS2010's Map Thread - New Map - 7/10/22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Namanisan is built and just finished a game on it. It’s a bit chokey through the center, but other that I like the feel of this map.
Thank you for taking the time to set it up at home and play. I’m honored!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios