Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old July 31st, 2011, 09:33 PM

Escaper is surprisingly tart
Re: Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners (Updated 10/30)

I'm brand new to Heroscape, and this is my first post to this AMAZING website. I was looking around for something to keep handy for me and my kids so we don't constantly have to keep going back to the rule book, and also to give the cousins when they come to play. I got inspired by LongHeroscaper's Brief Card and decided to do one too, adding the D&D terrains. I didn't think I could improve his or anything, just having fun so I thought I'd put it on here in case someone wants some more variety. Since I'm new I can't upload it, but maybe one of the more established people could? I borrowed lots of ideas from around the forums: besides LongHeroscaper I particularly owe credit to Lamaclown's fonts (here) and a Sisyphus' stats work (Sisyphus' Probability Tables).

I designed it to be ~4x6 and the font is tiny for some stuff, but it should scale OK. Let me know what you think...and definitely tell me if you see a mistake. I used a lot of shorthand but it's mainly intended to remind us of the basics, not explain rules in a lot of depth.

EDIT 8/01/11
Thanks to lefton4ya for getting the pics uploaded!
I'll trying linking it here until (hopefully) I can get it on this site so the pics can be seen in the post.
You can now download the PDF ...it'll do a much better job scaling the text.

Last edited by Escaper; August 3rd, 2011 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Tweaks to falling in water and lava
Old July 31st, 2011, 10:00 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Welcome Escaper and thanks for contributing! As a newbie, may I suggest going to Mmirg's Index of Excellent Scaper Threads to check out the best this site has to offer. You have to be a site supporter to upload files here. However I just added them for you here. If you have higher resolution images, I would suggest uploading them.

Old August 1st, 2011, 11:09 AM

Thanks lefton4ya! I supported the site so I could get the higher res option of the quick ref available for download (see EDIT of original post).
Old August 1st, 2011, 01:47 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice work!

I think you need to change the text about climbing: you can't climb greater than or equal to...not just greater than.

Old August 1st, 2011, 03:04 PM

Thanks! I fixed it... for lowest falling too.
Old August 27th, 2011, 01:26 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

I was hoping someone would update this card, and you have, Escaper. Great stuff!

On the Type: Uncommon is missing. Would you want to add it?

Possible wording
Uncommon: multi; match a card to specific figure.

Last edited by UtahScott; August 27th, 2011 at 01:32 AM.
Old August 27th, 2011, 07:27 AM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
I was hoping someone would update this card, and you have, Escaper. Great stuff!

On the Type: Uncommon is missing. Would you want to add it?

Possible wording
Uncommon: multi; match a card to specific figure.
Also: treat as unique figure for special abilities

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion