Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 21st, 2007, 04:52 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
GreyOwl's Customs - 3/15 MILITARY SQUADS

I'd appreciate any feedback to help make these customs better. Thanks! Feel free to give constructive criticism on design, point allocation, stats, etc.

HEROSCAPE CUSTOMS

Figure used: D&D Blood War Lillend

Figure used: DreamBlade Treacherous Concubine (x3)

Figure used: D&D Angelfire Djinni

Figure used: D&D Blood War Phoera

Figure used: D&D Unhallowed Changeling Rogue (x4)

Last edited by GreyOwl; March 15th, 2009 at 07:42 PM.
Old May 21st, 2007, 06:45 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
like them all the the phoniex might be a bit powerful with its rise from the ashes. but other than that change some of the wording so its more offical like unless youre content and youre good i really like the seduce special but it does seem a bit strong. all in all though not bad
Old May 21st, 2007, 08:24 PM

redic_rogue_07 has disabled reputation
i like all of them and the only thing i would change is the point cost of the harem id say around 60 - 65
Old May 21st, 2007, 08:36 PM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief
like them all the the phoniex might be a bit powerful with its rise from the ashes. but other than that change some of the wording so its more offical like unless youre content and youre good i really like the seduce special but it does seem a bit strong. all in all though not bad
Thanks! Any ideas on how to make the phoenix and the seduce special more balanced? Oh...and what do you mean about making the wording sound more official? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm new to this. My son and I have only been playing HeroScape for about a month now.
Old May 21st, 2007, 08:38 PM

I will update that, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redic_rogue_07
i like all of them and the only thing i would change is the point cost of the harem id say around 60 - 65
Old May 21st, 2007, 11:05 PM

redic_rogue_07 has disabled reputation
one more thing.

your cards look beautiful. good job

and i would also let the community know what minis you used.
Old May 21st, 2007, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redic_rogue_07
one more thing.

your cards look beautiful. good job

and i would also let the community know what minis you used.
Thanks. I edited the first post to show which figures I used.

For the cards, I actually have a system I put together using Excel and MS Publisher. I type in all the stats into a spreadsheet, and then mail merge into MS Publisher which builds all the cards from the data. I can post it for others to use, once I get it cleaned up a little and work out the bugs. It does both sides of the card (master and basic game), object cards, and glyph cards, and handles the fogging, etc.
Old May 22nd, 2007, 02:39 PM

Okay, I updated the images in the first post to incorporate the various suggestions regarding point cost, wording, and special abilities.
Old May 22nd, 2007, 05:48 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
It's good all good looks real good, god why cant i stop saying good like if I do I wont be good god (chief slaps himself) ok im good.
Old May 24th, 2007, 03:57 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, GreyOwl!

On behalf of our avian and desert-ed community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

I think Echidna could afford to be a lot cheaper. Unless she's up against something with a lot of life and gets very lucky she's a waste of space. Think in terms of KeeMoShi, at the same price she gets to OWN the fig she hits at the same percentage rate AND she's tougher with an extra attack. I would drop Echidna into the 60-70 point range or make her seduce attack more like a 15-16+.

The Harem is intriguing. I like being able to deny Order Markers to a specific opposing fig. I'm not sure it's worth one of my Order Markers to do it though. I'd want to play them to see. Have you considered making them unique and dropping the cost to 55 or so?

Jinni may be the best balanced figure here, but he has a technical problem in that he is a common hero with life>1. The low life and defense balance the enormous power of Wish. He can do amazing things, twice, for 165 points. Not the guy you want to be facing with a bonding army.

~Aldin, enjoying the motif

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old May 24th, 2007, 09:32 PM

Thanks for the tips. I'll rework the units taking those suggestions in mind. So are common heroes always supposed to have Life =1 ? I wasn't clear on that.
Old May 25th, 2007, 06:04 PM

Okay, updated per your suggestions....how do they look now? Oh, and I added a new one I'm working on, too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards