Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Notices

Old April 11th, 2019, 03:26 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Index of 3D Printed Stl Files

I've got a request:

I'm making some custom jungle terrain and I'd like a way for it to attach to my boards a bit better than it currently does.

Could somebody make a hex like this in Blender (just the completely opaque part)? The idea is that this tile locks in to the regular pieces, and I can slide my jungle pieces in place.

Assuming what I'm asking for makes sense and is printable, I'd love to buy a few of these from somebody.

Thanks!
Old April 15th, 2019, 06:05 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I've got a request:

I'm making some custom jungle terrain and I'd like a way for it to attach to my boards a bit better than it currently does.

Could somebody make a hex like this in Blender (just the completely opaque part)? The idea is that this tile locks in to the regular pieces, and I can slide my jungle pieces in place.

Assuming what I'm asking for makes sense and is printable, I'd love to buy a few of these from somebody.

Thanks!
Like this?
(I don't think I oriented it correctly...)

Old April 16th, 2019, 01:24 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Yes, that's exactly what I had in mind!

I'll probably get back to you next month with an order.
Old May 22nd, 2019, 12:23 PM
This is merely a joke.

Big thanks to White Knight for these. They worked exactly as intended.

Old May 22nd, 2019, 12:33 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Pretty slick. Nice work you two.
Old July 4th, 2019, 08:56 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If I could make a request as well? I don't think this is the exact place for this but I don't know of any other threads for STLs (if you do please link me!). Can someone make a file for Heroscape Dice? The ones on Thingiverse are not great and my dice are getting very faded. I would be willing to pay for someone's design skills, Thanks!

Last edited by L0B5T3R; July 4th, 2019 at 10:03 PM.
Old July 5th, 2019, 12:15 AM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
If I could make a request as well? I don't think this is the exact place for this but I don't know of any other threads for STLs (if you do please link me!). Can someone make a file for Heroscape Dice? The ones on Thingiverse are not great and my dice are getting very faded. I would be willing to pay for someone's design skills, Thanks!
I can make an attempt if no one else wants to do it. I don't know how well they would print--the grooves would have to be deeper.
Old July 5th, 2019, 12:31 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Some of the skulls and shields on my basic white dice are almost completely worn off as well. I remember when there were sites selling heroscape bits that a set of dice were common and fairly cheap. I wonder if you could still track down someone who is sitting on a ton of dice they don't need or want.
Old July 5th, 2019, 01:04 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I got some white dice on eBay for $4 for 12 dice recently. They really do wear down with time. My original red & blues are unusable.
Old July 5th, 2019, 08:51 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
I can make an attempt if no one else wants to do it. I don't know how well they would print--the grooves would have to be deeper.
I’ll print whatever you come up with. I’m fairly desperate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I got some white dice on eBay for $4 for 12 dice recently. They really do wear down with time. My original red & blues are unusable.
I did the same. Some of the ones I received had thin little blue and red specks remaining for shields/skulls. Fairly upset about getting those trash dice.
Old July 5th, 2019, 09:12 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Oh man, that sucks. I hope you were able to get a refund.
Old July 5th, 2019, 11:38 AM

Higher Resolution Trees
DELETED (see Thingiverse)

Last edited by White Knight; October 27th, 2022 at 12:53 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing