Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old June 3rd, 2013, 10:56 AM

IronHobbit is surprisingly tart
Re: CURRENT Save Heroscape Petition: Sign it up!

Signed!

So, I don't mean to interrupt the conversation here or anything, and I don't know if this post even belongs on this thread, but I read your conversation here, and I noticed that the custom projects are really the thing that keeps Heroscape alive.

I was thinking, unless there's something else out there that already does it, it might be cool to start a section of fan-made units for in-universe stuff? Like, more Marro warlords, and a standard bearer for Aquilla, and Soulborgs for Utgar who aren't Deathwalkers or Zettians, etc..

I don't have any programs like Photoshop or anything for the cards, but I figured it would be worth a try. Maybe. Possibly.

Just a thought. Thanks.

I am Iron Man.
Except when it comes to Heroscape...
Old June 3rd, 2013, 11:46 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_T-Steff View Post
And this stat is just shocking:
Quote:
Members: 44,466, Active Members: 827
I'd bet at least 3500 or so of those "members" were spambots.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 3rd, 2013, 11:56 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

And there are and always have been tons of folks in the lurker/under ten posts categories as well. Even at the height of the site, not all "active" users were that active.

Our most active users are certainly more active now than they were previously, IMO. If you compare the posting rate of the top ten or so posters now to three years ago, I'd bet the posting rate has gone way up for those folks.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 3rd, 2013, 12:08 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
And this stat is just shocking:
Quote:
Members: 44,466, Active Members: 827
I'd bet at least 3500 or so of those "members" were spambots.
Eh. Probably true. Still...
Old June 3rd, 2013, 12:11 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Quote:
Ok then, if we're not going to try to ressurect the game itself, how else do we save the community?

Without people taking action, this site is going to slowly dwindle until we're all gone. I thought that if the game went back into production, it would save the site. What else can we do now?
Oh don't worry about that. That's years down the road and I'm sure that IAmBatman will stay with his 65,000+ posts. I am estimating that in about a year he will have around 75,000 or more.
Well, I certainly hope you're right.
Old June 3rd, 2013, 12:15 PM
Bugger

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronHobbit View Post
I was thinking, unless there's something else out there that already does it, it might be cool to start a section of fan-made units for in-universe stuff? Like, more Marro warlords, and a standard bearer for Aquilla, and Soulborgs for Utgar who aren't Deathwalkers or Zettians, etc..
Actually, that's a sick idea. Those would be customs I support. All the other comic book stuff just makes me cringe. If you were to start on that in some way, I'm in.
Old June 3rd, 2013, 12:18 PM
Bugger

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
And there are and always have been tons of folks in the lurker/under ten posts categories as well. Even at the height of the site, not all "active" users were that active.

Our most active users are certainly more active now than they were previously, IMO. If you compare the posting rate of the top ten or so posters now to three years ago, I'd bet the posting rate has gone way up for those folks.
Well, you guys are probably right. Perhaps it's not really doomsday
Old June 3rd, 2013, 12:19 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Like C3V/SoV?
Old June 3rd, 2013, 12:25 PM

IronHobbit is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
Quote:
Like C3V/SoV?
Yeah, pretty much. I didn't realize SoV existed, but that's basically what I was trying to get at though.

I am Iron Man.
Except when it comes to Heroscape...
Old June 3rd, 2013, 07:14 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, for a couple of guys wanting to see folks spend more time on these boards, I'm starting to wonder, you know, how much time you actually spend on these boards ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 3rd, 2013, 10:54 PM
Bugger

Quote:
Yeah, for a couple of guys wanting to see folks spend more time on these boards, I'm starting to wonder, you know, how much time you actually spend on these boards ....
I usually check up on the forums either from my phone or my desktop on any given day at least a dozen times.
Old June 3rd, 2013, 10:58 PM
Bugger

Quote:
Quote:
I usually check up on the forums either from my phone or my desktop on any given day at least a dozen times.
(needless to say, my social life is sub-stagnant :/ )
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News