Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 7th, 2017, 08:16 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: WA/OR Super Heroscape Tournament: 11/11

You will definitely get a chance to use them
Old November 9th, 2017, 01:36 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Sorry I won't be able to make it down : (

The Evil Empire did not have Veteran's Day as a Holiday so I need to work and won't be able to make it down (too much to do).

Have a Blast .. and I miss you guys and Heroscape!!

*Kai
Old November 10th, 2017, 12:50 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So sad you can't join us!

Another dozen or so armies have been added to post #2. More to come. We will keep building them until the dice start rolling.
Old November 11th, 2017, 04:57 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sweet looking forward to tomorrow!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old November 11th, 2017, 11:03 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We got a practice game in last night. The Black Lanterns beat the Watchmen and Brainiac 13 in a 3-way heat of the battle. This is going to be fun.

PM longy418 if you need directions/address.
Old November 11th, 2017, 01:44 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well my shame is eternal, I forgot to put my costume on and didn't realize it till I was already on the road. :/

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old November 11th, 2017, 02:08 PM

No worries - few will be wearing costumes.
Old November 12th, 2017, 03:44 AM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks to all that showed up, fun times. Northwest heroscape is lucky to have a bunch of good guys!
Old November 12th, 2017, 01:03 PM
the above

It was a pleasure! Thank you for hosting.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old November 17th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Yes, huge thanks for a great event! We must do it again soon!

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 18th, 2017, 12:58 PM

I had a great time. Thanks for hosting Longy!

Here are my battle reports and some numbers for the event.

Game 1: I played with the A-Force (Ms. Marvel, Wonder Man, She-Hulk) against Huskies16 (Thanos and Mercs) on Underground Catacombs. Initially it was tough to get Ms. Marvel to have clear sight and be able to attack, but once I got all three of my figures in the central area of the map havoc ensued. I had a full She-Hulk and a 1-wound Wonder Man remaining as the dice were rolling hot. Record: 1-0

Game 2: Longy418 (Creatures) and I (A-Force) teamed up against Huskies16 (Green Lanterns) and Nolan (Tormazo) on Mountain Springs. We were getting crushed early as Amazo and the Green Lanterns were shredding our armies. I was able to sneak Wonderman across the map and took out Red Tornado and Kilowog. We finally wore down and killed Amazo and slowly took down the rest of the Green Lanterns. She-Hulk provided the clean-up in this close battle and was the last figure standing with only 2 wounds on her card. Record: 2-0

Game 3: I went with the Fight Club (Tigra, Shang-Chi, Iron Fist, Jewel, Luke Cage) against Lillian (Bat Oracle) on Chernobyl. Luke Cage and Iron Fist did nearly all of the bashing around of the bats. Lillian was a good sport, as my dice were rolling hot again. With a couple of healings from Iron Fist, I was able to win this one without having a wound marker on any of my cards. Record: 3-0

Game 4: Fight Club again (Tigra, Shang-Chi, Iron Fist, Jewel, Luke Cage) against Piper (JLA 1) on Alkali Lake. Green Arrow and Black Canary were able to inflict quite a bit of damage on my units. Shang-Chi was able to beat up on Vixen and then on Flash with a big roll while Flash rolled all skulls in defense. Luke Cage and Iron Fist finally cleaned up the wall of Arrow and Canary. Iron Fist jumped down into the water to get a couple of surprise attacks in on Aquaman to end the battle. Record: 4-0

Game 5: I went with the X-Marker army (M.O.D.O.K., Marrow, Loki) against William99 (Caps Avengers) on Sauron's Eyrie. MODOK was a killing machine - revealing X's to negate some wounds and taking control of a couple of figures, running them into the lava. Sorry Hulk and Caps! Marrow went head to head with Wolverine and came out on top. This one ended fairly quick. Loki didn't move out of the start zone. Record: 5-0

Game 6: I went with the X-Marker army again in battle with Longy418 (Amazons) on the Catacombs map. This was probably the funnest battle even though I lost. Wonder Woman lassoed poor MODOK early and took away his special powers. Marrow got some good shots in on the Amazon Warriors put fell quick to Hercules. It was up to Loki to fight from behind. Loki and Hercules went head to head in a test of might. In one attack, Hercules was about to put 6 wounds on Loki to end it, but I got a 19 roll with God of Evil and took out a full life Wonder Woman. Hercules and Loki kept slamming each other, with Hercules finally putting Loki away. Longy418 had a couple of Amazons and a 2-life Hercules remaining. Record: 5-1

Game 7: I played with the Kree army (Ronan, Kree Soldier x2, Captain Marvel, Kree Scout x4) against Toogwick tuk (Super Apes) on Alkali Lake. I have played with similar Kree armies many times in the past, never winning a battle, so I didn't figure anything would be different this time. Red Ghost and the apes started off well while Omega Red climbed the wall to do battle with Ronan and the Kree. Captain Marvel was able to take out the Red Ghost and end the multiple turns per order marker that he provided. Captain Marvel fell, but Ronan and the Scouts were able to pick apart the Apes. Omega Red put more wounds on himself than my army did. The Kree finished on top, finally! Record: 6-1

Sadly, I didn't get games in with Robdaman, Dave, Eric, or Sydney.

A total of 34 battles were fought on the day. Close to 50 different armies saw action. I finished 6-1, Longy418 won 4 while only losing 1, William99 was 5-2, Huskies16 finished 5-3, and Robdaman won 3 and dropped 2. Lillian got in eight battles and rightfully earned the sportsmanship award.

I will post some pics of the event soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events