Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 11th, 2021, 02:11 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Korg - VOTE for Initial Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH12 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I think your version still triggers for each iteration of the power since it triggers each time a Gladiator defends so you would get to move one figure per Warbond special power you have each time.
I think this should work how it's supposed to.

Quote:
WARBOUND
While Korg is adjacent to another Gladiator, add 1 to his Attack and Defense numbers. After a Gladiator figure you control defends against an attack, you may move one figure you control with this special power. You may only move one figure per attack. While Korg is adjacent to another Gladiator, add 1 to his Attack and Defense numbers.
I'd recommend the above.
Old September 11th, 2021, 10:01 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, good call putting the static portion first, with the dynamic portion after. That makes it read more cleanly and helps the end user process it more effectively, I think.

I'm still tossing around in my mind whether a rules lawyer would say the powers stack (i.e. each Warbound power lets you move one figure per attack).

Here's the case: each version of Warbound is acting as a separate power. Let's say one of the Gladiators has Speed Dodge and is attacked and Speed Dodge triggers. Obviously they can move from Speed Dodge. Does Warbound, as worded, stop you from moving any other figures because you moved with Speed Dodge? If so, that's probably unintended. If not, then that means that separate powers can still move more than one figure, which means the separate versions of Warbound could, I believe.

I'm trying to recall if we have any precedent with stacking powers like this that aren't already individualized through an Order Marker reveal (like Warrior's Three is).

There's probably a phrase or two that can be added to Warbound about "all versions of this special power" or something, I'm just not sure how to word it correctly.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 11th, 2021, 11:13 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I think I just thought of a way but adding just a few words and losing that new sentence.
Quote:
WARBOUND
While Korg is adjacent to another Gladiator, add 1 to his Attack and Defense numbers. After a Gladiator figure you control defends against an attack, you may movechoose one figure you control with this special power and move it.
Old September 11th, 2021, 11:33 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'd just add a sentence: "You may only use one Warbound special power per attack."

I think there is some other C3G design with similar wording though I can't place what it is. Unless you call out the Warbound special power itself, or have it only trigger when Korg is attacked, I think it'd stack with every Warbound power even with those updated wordings.

(It might also be okay for it to stack? It's just movement so it's something worth bringing up at least.)
Old September 11th, 2021, 11:35 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm just spitballing here, may reduce the movement a little.

Quote:
WARBOUND
While Korg is adjacent to another Gladiator, add 1 to his Attack and Defense numbers. After a Gladiator figure you control defends against an attack, you may move one figure you control with this special power who has not taken a turn this round.
Old September 11th, 2021, 11:58 AM
Now moves with Flying.

What if we leaned more into the Gladiator bit combined with a thought Bats had on Discord.
Quote:
WARBOUND
While Korg is adjacent to another Gladiator, add 1 to his Attack and Defense numbers. After Korg defends against an attack, you may move one Gladiator figure you control.
Seems like we have mostly in the past addressed these by either capping it with a "....for all **** you control" on Uncommons or by using an X OM reveal.
Old September 11th, 2021, 12:02 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
What if we leaned more into the Gladiator bit combined with a thought Bats had on Discord.
Quote:
WARBOUND
While Korg is adjacent to another Gladiator, add 1 to his Attack and Defense numbers. After Korg defends against an attack, you may move one Gladiator figure you control.
Seems like we have mostly in the past addressed these by either capping it with a "....for all **** you control" on Uncommons or by using an X OM reveal.
Yeah, that's the way to do it.

If each Warbound is only looking at their own defense rolls you won't get stacking.

yea for initial
Old September 11th, 2021, 12:08 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice.
Yea
Old September 11th, 2021, 12:09 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Good idea.
Old September 11th, 2021, 12:27 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sweet. Thanks for bringing that over here. Glad we could figure this out. Power stacking stuff gets real tricky!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 11th, 2021, 12:33 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
WARBOUND
While Korg is adjacent to another Gladiator, add 1 to his Attack and Defense numbers.
Is this part supposed to stack? If not, I'd change "another" to "at least one".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 11th, 2021, 02:30 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Korg - Initial Playtesting

This passes.

Is anyone interested in taking up the initial?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library