Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News
AotP News Sightings, official news, etc.

Old July 1st, 2016, 04:30 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Shadows Over Innistrad Details

Spoilers on BGG: http://imgur.com/a/BuJyQ
Old July 1st, 2016, 05:24 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven View Post
Spoilers on BGG: http://imgur.com/a/BuJyQ
Thank you!

Finally we see what's in the box. Most of it looks pretty sweet. I am still disappointed in the plastic terrain that we are getting though. Still, I'm excited for it.

I hope that some of you who are about to play it will share you experiences, as it will be a bit before I can get it.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old July 1st, 2016, 06:19 PM

Owen1234 Woo who?

I bought it from Amazon, I'll review stuff when I get it.
Old July 1st, 2016, 10:44 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Looks cool thanks @gamjuven .

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 1st, 2016, 11:03 PM

SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroTempest View Post
Amazon is selling, finally!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01AL...40_FMwebp_QL65

Pretzel at BGG uploaded all the cards and army cards:
http://m.imgur.com/a/BuJyQ
Finally available? It's a month early. Love it. Mine will be here Sunday. No regrets on paying $30 again.
Old July 2nd, 2016, 12:30 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Do we know anything yet about availability in the local big box stores?
Old July 2nd, 2016, 01:09 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I have not seen it chas but I also never saw the expansion either except at a comic book store.
Considering the number of original boxes still on the shelf at Walmart, I could see them not stocking any more. Looking forward when they go into clearance though!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 2nd, 2016, 01:43 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

I have seen both the Standard game and expansion at the Canadian Toys are Us as well in a couple of FLAGS so something must be working.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old July 2nd, 2016, 03:20 PM

SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Do we know anything yet about availability in the local big box stores?

Neither Miniature Market nor Game Nite here in St. Louis are selling it. Game night is rightfully bitter that Amazon already has it for sale, yet they haven't received their shipment yet.
Old July 2nd, 2016, 05:39 PM

Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby!

Toys r us is the only place I have seen the zendikar expansion for sale, despite numerous places selling the base game.
Old July 2nd, 2016, 10:24 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Anybody know when we'll get the Walmart special edition?

I'm especially interested in comparing the old rule book with this new and improved rule book.
Old July 2nd, 2016, 11:00 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

On an impulse, bough this expansion as well as Zendicar on Amazon. Got to get my army ready for Gencon tourney.

With this release, looking for ideas on AotP 500 point army and deck (Good for Gencon) using both master sets and the Zendicar expansion.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News