Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old February 24th, 2013, 07:39 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 'Scaper-of-the-Month - Index (Part 4)

The interview is here: http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=2208
Old February 24th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

More great work by the H@HSers crew! Thanks guys. Personally, I see SOTM as especially noteworthy, so would suggest you consider doing them as separate posts. Your call, though!

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old February 24th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Yeah, Scaper of the Month should follow tradition and be a seperate blog.
Old April 4th, 2013, 07:14 PM

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

HeroScaper2010
White Knight

When an admin or moderator get's a chance, would you mind adding this to the OP?

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; April 5th, 2013 at 09:31 AM.
Old April 5th, 2013, 09:24 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
HeroScaper2010
White Knight(Featured in the W@HSer's blog.)

When an admin or moderator get's a chance, would you mind adding this to the OP?
Can you use this link instead? I made a blog and posted my data there (so it's not at the end of W@HSer's blog).

85. White Knight
Old April 5th, 2013, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
HeroScaper2010
White Knight(Featured in the W@HSer's blog.)

Can you use this link instead? I made a blog and posted my data there (so it's not at the end of W@HSer's blog).

85. White Knight
Will do.

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; April 5th, 2013 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Not that I could add it, though.
Old April 6th, 2013, 11:43 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
HeroScaper2010
White Knight

Done (using WK's preferred link).

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old April 7th, 2013, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Quote:
HeroScaper2010
White Knight

Done (using WK's preferred link).
Thanks, Xorlof!

BTW, you may have some competition with our newest member, as to who is the 'Smurfiest.' But don't worry, it's hard to get much 'smurfier' than you.

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; April 7th, 2013 at 07:12 AM.
Old July 18th, 2013, 08:58 AM

Oops, sorry Orgesbane; I forgot you.

Could you please add Orgesbane before Confred, Xorlof?

Many thanks!

~JS
Old March 12th, 2014, 09:24 PM

Re: 'Scaper-of-the-Month - Index

Could someone please add Kevindola, and Kinseth.

~JS, with another two to add
Old May 11th, 2014, 06:49 PM

http://www.heroscapers.com/community....php?p=1934583

Could we please get Benji added?

Thanks!

~JS
Old May 14th, 2014, 11:01 AM

Quote:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community....php?p=1934583

Could we please get Benji added?

Thanks!

~JS

I wonder what happened to AliasQTip -- I hope he's okay.

~JS

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online