Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 21st, 2009, 02:23 PM

ray_davies is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Stronghold Heroscape

I'd like to see Heroscape, my favourite game, combined with Stronghold!
Both voted top games.

It seems to me that this would make a fantastic scenario for Heroscape. Having the game in 3D would add that extra dimension. It would also take advantage of the excellent Fortress of the Archkyrie expansion. (or 2)
I'd love to add catapults and battering rams to the game!

Sorry if someone else has thought of this. I did search the forums!
Old November 21st, 2009, 07:30 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Stronghold Heroscape

Heroscape is already 3D.

Also, what is Stronghold? A link, explanation, or some pictures would be great. This should also probably go in the Other Custom Additions section, but oh well.
Old November 21st, 2009, 07:35 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!

Please don't bring up Stronghold. It doesn't seem to be available here in the US yet, so the mere mention of it makes me envious.

On the other hand, have you built a stronghold map for HS? I'd love to see it!

Here's a link:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/45986

EDIT: actually, since you can download the rules from BGG as well as pix of the map, you could probably make your own HS version. You'd just need to know how many of the different parts there are.

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255

Last edited by Pilgrim; November 21st, 2009 at 09:03 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2009, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog View Post
Heroscape is already 3D.

Also, what is Stronghold? A link, explanation, or some pictures would be great. This should also probably go in the Other Custom Additions section, but oh well.
Stroghold is a game I found on Boardgamegeek.com. It's a high ranking (8/10) game that looks like it would adapt to Heroscape very well. Basically a scenario but one that is very well thought of anyway!
Old November 22nd, 2009, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Heroscape is already 3D.

A good looking boardgame! I haven't played it but it's got a good score on Boardgamegeek.com. I'll try to put it in the customs section, just getting used to this site!

Last edited by ray_davies; November 22nd, 2009 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
Old November 22nd, 2009, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Heroscape is already 3D.

I know Heroscape is 3D. I was on about Stronghold which is a 2D boardgame, being converted into a 3D scenario for Heroscape.

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/45986

Last edited by ray_davies; November 22nd, 2009 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Wrong URL
Old November 22nd, 2009, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
Please don't bring up Stronghold. It doesn't seem to be available here in the US yet, so the mere mention of it makes me envious.

On the other hand, have you built a stronghold map for HS? I'd love to see it!

Here's a link:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/45986

EDIT: actually, since you can download the rules from BGG as well as pix of the map, you could probably make your own HS version. You'd just need to know how many of the different parts there are.
I'll have to have a go of that!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion