Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old April 30th, 2020, 05:20 PM

XThorSavageX knows what's in an order marker XThorSavageX knows what's in an order marker
Re: OHS Special Event: Bring the VCheese - R1 thru 05/02/20

Game with @GUILD_WARRIOR was a strugle
I was able to get he omicron down
Then He was about to give zetacron a booster marker and then rolled a crit 3/3 (For double skulls with Zetacron left Nilly with one life. and then finished off next round. for the rest of the game it was alot of cat mouse waiting for the sqauds to blank on defense.

evenetually i pulled through but it was close.
GG's @GUILD_WARRIOR
@heywhatscookin i look forward to our match!
Old April 30th, 2020, 05:25 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post

Planning on making a stop into town myself pretty quick, lol.
Old April 30th, 2020, 05:49 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

I have brought immense shame to my family!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old April 30th, 2020, 06:03 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinseth View Post
i have brought immense shame to my family!
You were the chosen one!
Old April 30th, 2020, 06:08 PM

XThorSavageX knows what's in an order marker XThorSavageX knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
I have brought immense shame to my family!
I will avenge your loss. Nilly needs to defend the Queen
Old April 30th, 2020, 07:19 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

ZETTIAN DEATHWINGS OP??

Old April 30th, 2020, 07:25 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
ZETTIAN DEATHWINGS OP??

Surprised that I managed to hit some very intense bombs with them. Very fun first online game for me. I thank Dok for being a good sport with my noobness to the different feel compared to real life. Six time's the charm :P
Old April 30th, 2020, 08:15 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I have @Veggie Dad and Chris Perkins doing a mirror match in the finals:
Alastair MacDirk, Sir Gilbert, Knights of Westonx4
If y'all wanna see Veggie Dad's run to the finals, you can catch his first game tonight @ 7:30 Central.

~mtl1998, seeing if he can break lefton4ya's bracket in the first round.
Starting now!!

EDIT: Veggie's Dad won with 8 knights and a 5 life Alastair.

Round 1 and 2 had pretty hot dice on my end. Heracles dealt 5 wounds to Gilbert in one shot and the stingers brought their good weapons, killing about a squad and half of knights, while only losing 2 of their own.

Round 3, the dice were much more balanced, but more stingers died than knights did. I also lost Heracles. By the end of the game, the stingers with bad weapons were left and I'm pretty sure the knights had flaming swords by this point.

Overall, it was a very fun game! Good luck to Veggie's Dad. I'm saddened I couldn't upset most people's brackets.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.

Last edited by mtl1998; April 30th, 2020 at 09:02 PM. Reason: 0/0 successful drains
Old April 30th, 2020, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brak88 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
ZETTIAN DEATHWINGS OP??

Surprised that I managed to hit some very intense bombs with them. Very fun first online game for me. I thank Dok for being a good sport with my noobness to the different feel compared to real life. Six time's the charm :P
Really talk about messing up peoples brackets LOL
Old April 30th, 2020, 09:51 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

lefton4ya and I are starting soon
Old April 30th, 2020, 10:48 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Real Quick

An upset did not happen in my game. Troopers set up and shot whatever came their way and Raelin didn't fall until after I had killed all the gladiatrons. Eltahale put up a good fight but she was getting shot at from height and died. Muskie conceded with 5 Blasts remaining. Good game.

~Dysole, feeling like things will get much harder from here for her
Old April 30th, 2020, 11:17 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@vegietarian18 busted my own bracket Knights vs Cathar and Maratuk was an uphill battle to begin with. I did alright against Maratuk, but he used him for board contral and I did not play well against Cathar, giving him way too much heightened speared attacks and not using Thorgrimm well. Good luck - I guess might melee army is not so hot in this tournament.

Q: can we do "consolation games"

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events