Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old November 6th, 2014, 11:11 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Omegacron

Yeah... IMO, if they wanted things to work this way, they really should have added "and before attacking" to the text there, to clearly place it within the turn sequence. Literally every "after moving" power in the game has "and before attacking" on it, presumably for this reason.

There are some powers that do still create a similar sort of ambiguity, though. Carry (Theracus & Brunak), Tracking (Brave Arrow), and Trample Stomp (TKN) all reference moving without clearly placing it within the bounds of that figure's turn. In the cases of Trample Stomp and Tracking those figures lack any sort of movement bonding potential so the question of whether those powers can kick in on movement bonding doesn't come up. (In Brave Arrow's case, even movement bonding wouldn't be enough to create an issue.) But Carry doesn't necessarily imply normal movement only, so the question of whether Theracus can carry a figure when Saylid summons Theracus is really the same sort of question as the treasure glyph one.

My understanding is that Theracus/Brunak can't carry when summoned, for basically the same reason. But I agree that there's really nothing directly in the rules that supports this. It's just the way we've been told to play.
Old February 10th, 2015, 01:47 AM

jojo204 is surprisingly tart

Ok so i just played my bro inlaw with the 3x repulsors, 2x snipers, omegacron and wiped the floor with him twice in 2 games both under 20 mins each. He tried a Q9/Laglor/Syvvaris and cant remember his first armys try as I think actually like a 12-15 min game. It was getting late though and I was going to flip the table and let him have a try with the army but I was getting tired and basically loved the satisfaction of a take the wins for the day and quit. LOL So basically when he or my wife try this army out whats the best counter for them? Id love to be able to walk away with a win on both sides of the table so they cant say "that armys too good, you cant use it again" haha
Old February 10th, 2015, 10:44 AM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker

Keep in mind that Omegacron doesn't proc circuitry overload. So if you go with something like deathreavers, they have to take a real turn with the repulsors to overload them.
That said, you can run most of the tier 1-2 armies including those with deathreavers to trample the Omnicrons. I'd probably avoid Blastatrons and Gladiatrons though because then the turns with the Repulsors for overload would definitely be worth it.
Here's the cookie cutter army discussion link.
Most of those armies call for 3-5 squads of the Bread and Butter common unit though.
I think the Omnicron army reveals just how efficient it is to run an efficiently built army. (Omegacron + 1 Repulsors + 1 Snipers + Q9 + 1 Deathreavers would be worse even though they are higher rated units)

EDIT: I think I'd put the Omnicrons with Omegacron as a tier 3 build. It seems like it could hang with those, but might struggle with many of the tier 2 armies.
Old May 4th, 2016, 09:17 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

For some reason I am getting a "security token was invalid" message when I try to download the pdf. Am I doing something wrong?
Old May 4th, 2016, 11:21 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
For some reason I am getting a "security token was invalid" message when I try to download the pdf. Am I doing something wrong?
You need to be logged out to download it.
Old May 4th, 2016, 11:52 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
Keep in mind that Omegacron doesn't proc circuitry overload. So if you go with something like deathreavers, they have to take a real turn with the repulsors to overload them.
That said, you can run most of the tier 1-2 armies including those with deathreavers to trample the Omnicrons. I'd probably avoid Blastatrons and Gladiatrons though because then the turns with the Repulsors for overload would definitely be worth it.
Here's the cookie cutter army discussion link.
Most of those armies call for 3-5 squads of the Bread and Butter common unit though.
I think the Omnicron army reveals just how efficient it is to run an efficiently built army. (Omegacron + 1 Repulsors + 1 Snipers + Q9 + 1 Deathreavers would be worse even though they are higher rated units)

EDIT: I think I'd put the Omnicrons with Omegacron as a tier 3 build. It seems like it could hang with those, but might struggle with many of the tier 2 armies.
I took the Glads and blasts to a tourney and managed a win against a build with Omegacron and his Cron-ies. When I found out that guy brought that army, I was thinking it had to be karma for me bringing my army.(though I had to play them, because it was alot of work to clone a robot army.)

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 5th, 2016, 04:52 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

@MegaSilver I logged out and got the same message.
Old May 5th, 2016, 07:12 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@weebaer the link needs fixed to remove the "&act=down", try this link: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=3393. They really need to update all of the links since the vBulletin upgrade. If that doesn't work, try disabling any PDF plugins/viewers and then just left clinking on the download, or right clicking and doing save as... (whichever one you haven't tried). I hate to say it, but also try using another browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
Old May 6th, 2016, 10:54 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Fixed the link in the OP.
Old October 25th, 2016, 06:32 PM

jennifer knows what's in an order marker jennifer knows what's in an order marker

Anyone have the exact height of this miniature? I want to 3D print the following one to use as a substitute.

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:44025

Old October 25th, 2016, 08:19 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@jennifer it says he is a large 7. Stack up 7 tiles and measure it with a ruler.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 25th, 2016, 08:20 PM

jennifer knows what's in an order marker jennifer knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@jennifer it says he is a large 7. Stack up 7 tiles and measure it with a ruler.
THank you.. learning the terminology .. new to this game

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs