Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old August 22nd, 2009, 10:18 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Any interest in "Create-A-Hero?"

As some of you may be aware, in the normal Customs forum, I've been hosting a "Create-A-Unit" competition for a little while - check it out HERE if you wish.. So, I was wondering - could I adapt it for superhero customs?

Now, I'm WAY out of the loop in superhero customs, unfortunately, and I'm sure most of the heroes have been made before, but I think it would be an interesting idea to have the community build a character - well, build a custom for a character, since the character itself would already exist oh you know what I mean - from the ground up. Of course, I'd need to tinker with the layout a bit, but it could definitely work.

So, after Create-A-Unit 3 is done, would anyone be interested in Create-A-Hero? Because I'd love to do it.
Old August 22nd, 2009, 11:41 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker
Re: Any interest in "Create-A-Hero?"

It might be cool especialy with an out of the loop judge. No preconceptions.

Pete

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old August 23rd, 2009, 12:04 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sounds like a slightly slower, slightly more open to more of the community (though we do value everyone's input!), no playtesting version of C3G!
Between C3G, NM24, and my own customs thread (which I occasionally touch these days), I probably can't be too active in this one, but it sounds interesting, so I'm sure I'll check in and try to participate every once in a while.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 23rd, 2009, 12:20 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Sounds like a slightly slower, slightly more open to more of the community (though we do value everyone's input!), no playtesting version of C3G!
Uh, yeah... that's pretty much what it sounds like. No offense johnny, but I'm not sure if your proposed process would add more to the community than C3G and NM24 already do. Just my two cents; feel free to knock yourself out.
Old August 23rd, 2009, 12:41 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Uh, yeah... that's pretty much what it sounds like. No offense johnny, but I'm not sure if your proposed process would add more to the community than C3G and NM24 already do. Just my two cents; feel free to knock yourself out.
Ah, see, that's what I was worried about - I haven't really poked around since the TNT thing up and died, so I wasn't sure if anything cropped up to replace them since.
Old August 23rd, 2009, 12:56 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep, NM24 is basically a scaled down version of TNT and C3G is basically a, er, um, scaled up version.

Edit: Mind you, if you're interested in this kind of stuff, you're certainly invited to participate in any of those threads.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 23rd, 2009, 10:35 AM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Yep, NM24 is basically a scaled down version of TNT and C3G is basically a, er, um, scaled up version.

Edit: Mind you, if you're interested in this kind of stuff, you're certainly invited to participate in any of those threads.

Lets draw him to the darkside.

Pete

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old August 27th, 2009, 11:37 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Why don't we use Create-a-Hero to help with this thread? That could be a fun community effort. If you're still interested, Johnny.
Old August 27th, 2009, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Why don't we use Create-a-Hero to help with this thread? That could be a fun community effort. If you're still interested, Johnny.
I wouldn't mind doing that. Goodness knows I prefer collaborative efforts to doing it on my own.

Old August 27th, 2009, 02:01 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

*scratches head*

Wow, no one's done Mephisto yet? Or Songbird? Or DEVIL DINOSAUR!? Man, you guys need to get in the game. Again, if all y'all would be up for it, I'd be happy to run a "Create-A-Character-Who-Needs-A-Card" system. Maybe have the opening poll be a random bunch of guys from the thread; that gets voted on and so on and so forth. Could be fun.
Old August 27th, 2009, 02:06 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm game.
Old August 27th, 2009, 02:50 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Sounds like a plan to me! I am not familiar with your contests. Is it, which creation is best poll OR is it a community collaboration to make best character possible?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez and Stan Lee

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations