Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old December 19th, 2020, 12:38 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Special Event: Bring the VCheese #2 First Games by 12/21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
I like how noone has me winning, I'll prove you all wrong just to spite you.
Thanks for making him angry, people!!! That is all I needed! Heroscaper Guy and Coach Muskie at noon EST on Saturday!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old December 19th, 2020, 12:45 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Will you guys be on Discord?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 19th, 2020, 12:54 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Will you guys be on Discord?

Yes, room 2 on scapersonline.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old December 19th, 2020, 01:45 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Managed to bust my own bracket (as well as a few others).

Quahon was unable to do any damage to the incendiborgs for a few rounds (2 rounds of consistent lighting, just 1 marker taken off & that was from a spider) while the 'borgs ran around killing spiders & putting pot shots on Q. At this point my dice started 5/18 on attack (w/ Q hitting 1 2/4 on cathar & the rest 1/4 on borgs) & 2/19 on defense. Ended up in a hole too big to fully dig my way out of.

Fought hard to come back, getting to an endgame of 1 life Q, 1 MW, & a 3-life Raelin v. 2 Cathar & Siiv. Cathar killed Q to end the round, then won the init switch and finished Raelin & the MW on the next OM to end the game.

gg Scaperdude

On the plus side, I found a few niche places where it made sense (to me at least) near the end-game to ping lighting through my own spider or through my Raelin to get 2 Cathar instead of just 1. 1/2 spiders defended & Raelin took 1 wound, but all 3 attacks resulted in me killing a Cathar more than I otherwise would have.
Old December 19th, 2020, 02:05 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

My old school Vydar range (Trons) got the win over Arrow Grut's new school Vydar range (53rd and Laglor). The early game was quite scary for me. Arrow Grut opened with straight 53rd, no cheerleader moves, and exclusively targeted Blasts. He only had two attacks per turn, but I only had eight Blasts and could easily go under activations permanently. I rushed Gladiatrons out of Raelin's aura to catch 53rd. The 53rd brought down three Blastatrons, but I got some crucial blocks thanks to the shadow + bush + Raelin 6 defense in the center of the board to stay safely out of lost activation range. The Gladiatrons then started Cyberclawing the startzone and things quickly fell apart for the Confederates, especially as Arrow Grut's defense dice started to go way south. I won with three of each Tron dead, but had things gone a little worse for me in that early game the match easily could have gone the other way.
Old December 19th, 2020, 02:12 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FYI

The victory report form was not showing the games. It is now. Thank you.

~Dysole, informationally
Old December 19th, 2020, 03:42 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Bodacious and I will be playing Monday evening 7:30e / 5:30m.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old December 19th, 2020, 04:35 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Rolling Out Games As They Become Available

Round 2 is on Fossil.

The boromir96 v. vegietarian18 pool of armies is:
* Marro Warriors, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sir Gilbert, Knights of Westonx4
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blastatronsx2, Gladiatronsx4 (drop 1)
boromir96 chooses who places first.

The vegies dad v. coach muskie pool of armies is:
* Krav Maga Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Deathreaversx4
* Krav Maga Agents, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Nhah Scirh Cultistsx4
vegies dad chooses who places first.

~Dysole, clarifyingly
Old December 19th, 2020, 05:16 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

i'm still getting S38 games in the "report games" dropdown menu.

Heroscaper Guy and I have a great match that went back and forth. His Kozil blazed a trail of distruction on my cultists as the spiders tied up my Krav. I finally took the owlbear down after losing 7 cultists and a Krav. This gave me a little bit of a break to regroup before Quahon came flying over. The cultists performed well, with spiders still picking them off with some solid rolls. I finally brought Q down, but was down to 4 cultists, 2 krav, a full life Raelin and a Marcu chaser. Heroscaper was forced to throw his 12 remaining spiders into my aura, which helped turn the tide. I certainly had the matchup advantage, but Heroscaper Guy almost finished the comback. I finished with a full life marcu, full life raelin, and 2 cultists.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old December 19th, 2020, 06:33 PM

I See What Happened

Try it now. I think it resets whenever I run new matchups.

~Dysole, updatingly
Old December 20th, 2020, 01:04 PM

Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Xthorsavagex and I are planning to play tonight at 6:30 PM CT

EDIT: My knights triumphed over Thor's greenscales in a real nailbiter of a game. In the final round I was down to one knight and two one life champions. The report form is still showing S38 Games for me, though.

Last edited by Knight of Scape; December 20th, 2020 at 10:39 PM.
Old December 20th, 2020, 03:32 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

boromir and I will be playing our second round Knights vs. Trons showdown at 7pm Central tonight.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events