Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old November 12th, 2007, 10:35 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Maloddor Swamp and downloads

Recently, I have begun tooling around with the idea of a Swamp Castle. I need something to draw inspiration from, though, and Maloddor Swamp would be a good start.
The problem?
Maloddor Swamp is not avalialbe from the Hasbro site. Click on the link, and you get an error. DOH!
So, does anyone have it availible for download? Anyone? I searched, but Maloddor Swamp is only mentioned in one thread without a link to building instructions.
Thanks in advance!

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old November 13th, 2007, 07:33 AM
The Silent Cartographer

GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Maloddor Swamp is available on the Hasbro site - the error is due to a typo in the links to the PDF.

Maloddor Swamp PDF
Old November 13th, 2007, 05:07 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thank you, Gamebear! God, they should fix that mistake in the PDF. Again, thanks!

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old January 1st, 2014, 07:39 PM

Mark Jones Woo who?
Angry Re: Maloddor Swamp and downloads

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameBear View Post
Maloddor Swamp is available on the Hasbro site - the error is due to a typo in the links to the PDF.

Maloddor Swamp PDF
It doesn't work for me...

just goes to the wizards website

Hello

I'm new, but links to custom stuff will be here soon.

My son sometimes uses this account, sorry about that .
Old January 1st, 2014, 08:15 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: Maloddor Swamp and downloads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Jones View Post
It doesn't work for me...

just goes to the wizards website
Well, thanks to the wayback machine link posted by twilkerson, I was able to salvage the file.

Now uploaded here to our site:

The Outpost of Malodorr Swamp

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; January 1st, 2014 at 08:19 PM. Reason: maybe i should snag all the official maps i can while we still can

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios