Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 20th, 2007, 11:13 PM

Dictatorbilbo is surprisingly tart
1 box Armies

As I looked through the cards of my lovely new Agents and Gladiators expansion pack, I realized that they added up to a nice, round 500 points!

And, looking at it, the army could be effective: Send out the pumped-up gladiators one by one, leaving the others back with the Nakita's, to be protected by their smoke and engagement strikes. After the gladiators get wiped out, you use the Nakitas for clean up.

Anyway, getting back to the point; With the Agents and Gladiators expansion pack you get an instant, prepackaged army, that would function well without being augmented with figures ffrom other sets. Can anyone else think of any other expansion packs that contain a ready-to-go army right out of the box?

MR. GRUBBY'S
GRAND ADVENTURE

~ ONLY IN THE ~
KAUNAN KEEP
Old March 20th, 2007, 11:28 PM

Marduk has disabled reputation
Well, some of the hero packs, but none of them operate that well together.

Malpractice makes malperfect!
Ohio Valley Association of Heroscapers

Art by Susan Van Camp, Copyright 2006. www.artbysvc.com
Old March 21st, 2007, 12:30 PM

loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby!
I have thought of using the same army. I was in fact going to use it last time I played but my son had pick out my team for me already. I will try it next time I play.
Old March 21st, 2007, 12:44 PM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Samurai and Lawmen could work pretty good.

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project
Old March 21st, 2007, 01:09 PM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation
Soulborgs, (Gladiatrons), and Elves, (Aubrien Archers), might have a fighting chance.

What about Archers & Kyrie! (Tagawa Samurai Archers and Einar Imperium) That one should work pretty well!

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)
Old March 21st, 2007, 04:25 PM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker
Raknar's Vision and Rise of the Valkyre both come to mind
Old March 21st, 2007, 04:43 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by King's Knight
Raknar's Vision and Rise of the Valkyre both come to mind
Orm's Return as well.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 21st, 2007, 09:53 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredd Stev
Samurai and Lawmen could work pretty good.
Samurai and Lawmen could work pretty WELL.

It's an adverb.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion