Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old November 29th, 2010, 07:34 PM

marroking1 knows what's in an order marker marroking1 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Shocky's Predict the Victor Battle Reports

0-1 Hm this one is difficult. Because if the GSW move next to the MotH then they cant fire upon Nilfheim. The vipers though will pose a threat to the Greenies. I think that if Blue plays her cards right then she could pull the win. But it is going to be hard. so I say Shockma.

marroking1 is Major Q9...
in the DIAMOND CAVE[/URL]...
Old November 29th, 2010, 07:51 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

0-0 SHOCKMA
My advice is to use the Venocs to kill all the Greenscales, then use a MotH to Kill Nilf, it's all cleanup from there.
Old November 29th, 2010, 07:59 PM

ArghYeMatey Woo who?

It seems everyone is getting their own predict the victor! Perfect! Now I can almost always have a battle to read.

Anyways, I'm voting for Shockma. The swarm of Vipers should rip through the Greenscales with ease, and the Master Hunters wont have too much trouble with Nilfy and KMS.

Argh - Bionicle and Heroscape fanatic

Need a battle to excite you?
Read ArghYeMatey's Battle Reports here!
Old November 29th, 2010, 08:02 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Darn. You screwed yourself Blue when you sucicided Zeta. Oh well, I probably woulda done that too. Also I don't really like to keep score on these kinds of theards,because I only guess now and then.
Edit- I vote for Shockma.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old November 29th, 2010, 08:11 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Any advice on pictures? I tried getting pics of the start zone up, and came up with two black squares. Yay.
Old November 29th, 2010, 08:19 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Shockma. (0-0, +-0)

Vipers won't be killed quick enough. The gsw will make nilf lag behind if the map has a lot of elevation. The vipers are just too fast.
Old November 29th, 2010, 08:37 PM

marroking1 knows what's in an order marker marroking1 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
Any advice on pictures? I tried getting pics of the start zone up, and came up with two black squares. Yay.
Are you trying to upload the pics to the gallery. If you are click the upload button. find the pictures. Upload them, Find the pics you just uploaded right click them and click properties and find the URL copy it then come to the post that you want to post the picture in and click this button

then paste the URL in that pop up. then you should have your picture posted.

Old November 29th, 2010, 08:43 PM

Double Post Alert. But I found the pictures in the gallery pics and he could not figure out how to fix it I will post them.
Shockma's

Blue's

I did not know if should post someone elses pics but here they are.

Old November 29th, 2010, 09:21 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marroking1 View Post
Spoiler Alert!
How'd you do that? They just show up as black boxes in the gallery for me...
Old November 29th, 2010, 09:29 PM

Did you click on them twice. thats what I did. Hope I helped.

Old November 30th, 2010, 11:04 PM

Screw the pics, they're grainy and stupid anyway. I'll get a report up tomorrow after school. Any votes for my sis?
Old November 30th, 2010, 11:38 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
Screw the pics, they're grainy and stupid anyway. I'll get a report up tomorrow after school. Any votes for my sis?
Sure. I'll vote Blue Ranyk

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports