Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old November 17th, 2008, 11:07 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness
print and assemble objects

There was a thread on here about a year ago in which some folks were making some quick templates for Marvelscape objects (soda machines, crates, etc).

In that thread, there are links to download, but the links are dead. Does anyone have this pdf file or know where I can find it?

(And yes, I tried the search function, I tried the download section, and I tried looking through about 50 threads, and after an hour of looking, I couldn't find a link.)
Old December 7th, 2008, 06:12 PM

dablue2 *glass shatters*
Re: print and assemble objects

Yeah I was looking for them a few nights ago.

:P

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations