Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 22nd, 2008, 09:23 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Villain point totals problem

It depends on what your goal is. It is pretty apparent that in designing the Marvelscape game, they really weren't all that concerned with an authentic Marvel world IMO. They wanted a game where characters would match up very evenly with each other in a small skirmish. That is why Spidey-Venom, Hulk-Abomination, IM-Doom, etc. are all so evenly matched.

There is nothing wrong with that and I think the game works well.

If you are more interested in a more accurate Marvel world, I don't know that the Hasbro created characters work all that well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations