Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 3rd, 2021, 08:26 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Blade (Midnight Sons) (Vote for Initial)

We should probably get an official "ruling" on that Magical Defense interaction. But I agree with Nobody's take.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Yea

5/5 is def preferred on my end. Matching numbers makes sense, and the movement potential is already high. Phantom Walk also makes sense to me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 3rd, 2021, 08:36 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Better FAQ that.

Anyone want to try to answer my Ms Marvel question?
Though it is less relevant if the wound ignore negation is more limited.
Old July 3rd, 2021, 08:42 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Player turn would include Ms. Marvel or Spider-Man’s turn, yes.
Old July 3rd, 2021, 09:21 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool, thanks. Something to keep in mind while testing though it sounds like that becomes the ultimate Resilience counter.
Which Spider-Man? Spider verse?
Old July 3rd, 2021, 09:29 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Avengers Spider-Man, he can turn bond.
Old July 3rd, 2021, 04:08 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

This passes! thanks guys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Player turn would include Ms. Marvel or Spider-Man’s turn, yes.
I'll have to try those out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Better FAQ that.

Anyone want to try to answer my Ms Marvel question?
Though it is less relevant if the wound ignore negation is more limited.
I think we need to hear from @Soundwarp SG-1 on that as I believe we had a conversation about just that, and I believe he said that it is essentially wound ignoring.

For example Hulk attacks Scarlet Witch and rolls 6 skulls and she rolls 1 shield. Normally she would take 5 wounds but MD mystically makes it so she only takes 1 thereby ignoring the other 4 wounds.

Don't quote me on that, but that is my understanding.

Last edited by Karat; July 3rd, 2021 at 07:28 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2021, 08:17 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Blade (Midnight Sons) (Initial Playtesting)

The whole reason Battle Beast has the 'can't ignore my wounds' bit is to get around Invincble's defense power that is worded like Magical Defense. Already went over this there

If you would receive 5 wounds and you only receive 1 of them, you ignored the other 4. What else would you be doing to them?

Ignore being a keyword is madness. Heroscape's wording was conceived by a brain damaged parrot that had just dived into a bag of cocaine, you should not seek meaning in the parrot's madness.

EDIT- Actually might have only specifically said that he works on MD type stuff in the Discord and not his thread. But he was tested as getting by stuff like that, and like... if someone really thought I made a guy that fights Invincble but gave him a power that almost gets around Invincble's defense power but doesnt actually becuase of totally arbitrary wording differences I don't know what to tell you

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 3rd, 2021, 09:40 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 3rd, 2021, 10:03 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

To be clear, totally fine with having a FAQ here and on Kitty Worf since it is a thing I just made up basically. But I think it's much more logical to have MD powers be ignoring wounds than have 'can only receive one wound' be a different thing somehow.

There's no real reason to split bypassing that and bypassing Unstoppable Resilience style stuff into two different things, it's a pretty niche thing already, and it would make bypassing MD stuff tortuous to word.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 3rd, 2021, 10:26 PM

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

I think a FAQ makes sense.

Something like:
Quote:
  • Q: What happens if Blade attacks a figure with Magical Defense or a similar power?
  • A: Magical Defense just lets you ignore all but one wound that would be dealt so Blade bypasses that with Whistler's Arsenal. For example, if Raven were attacked by any figure but blade and they rolled 4 skulls and she rolled only one shield, she would ignore 3 wounds and take only one wound. Whereas, Whistler's Arsenal lets Blade bypass Magical Defense giving Raven the full 4 wounds.
Old July 4th, 2021, 06:44 AM

So what all powers does this work on?
MD, Resilience, Battle Hardened (bummer), what else?
Old October 21st, 2021, 01:29 AM

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Blade (Nightstalkers)

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes

- What should be the unit's point value? 260-280?
- Give a brief overview. This one had a really strong start for the Avengers but then the luck swung the other direction and the Undead took this win.
Map: X Marks the Spot
Units: Blade, Ms. Marvel, Cap I, Hulk (Avengers), (1,300) vs Dracula, Jason, Silver Banshee, Judge Fear, Living Mummy (1,300)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 260-270?
- Give a brief overview. Slayers had the uperhand early on with clever placement and then Blade and Spike went after Michael and lured Pinhead out and took out Michael and wounded Pinhead and then got Massacred by Pinheads chains (7 wounds all said) and the Slayers could not come back from that.
Units: Blade, Spike, Buffy, Cassie, Lobo (1,100) vs Pinhead, Jason, Leatherface, Michael, Chucky, Sam, Freddy (1,095)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 260
- Give a brief overview.This was an Absolute slaughter. Cap, Bucky and Falcon took out the entire opposing team in short order while the opposing team struggled to deal with Cap and Winter.
Units: Blade, Iron Man (Avengers), Spider-Man (Avengers), Ms. Marvel (Kamela) (1,000) vs Cap I, Winter Soldier (Team Up), Falcon (MCU), Super Soldier (1,000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: He's definitely draftable and useful but isn't too difficult to take down with some concentrated fire. I'm thinking we should stick to 260 going into public testing and see how he fares there.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: He's definitely an offensive threat and can usually withstand one or two rounds of strong attacks. He definitely is someone that you want someone else in place to take the heat off of him first so he's not quite as big of a target early on.

Last edited by Karat; November 10th, 2021 at 11:38 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library