Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 1st, 2021, 03:58 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Blade (Midnight Sons) (Vote for Initial)

Yea, I had bumped it up before the extra movement got added in. I think dropping him down to 6 move makes sense and helps tone it down a bit, but I don't think going lower is good without swapping Disengage for Phantom Walk and I kind of like the difference there.
Old July 1st, 2021, 04:34 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Having the move numbers match is appealing to me. I'd just make them both 5. He will be moving around plenty.
Old July 1st, 2021, 04:49 PM

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

That's an argument for Phantom Walk.
Old July 1st, 2021, 05:23 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
That's an argument for Phantom Walk.
How so? He still has the potential to move up to 10 spaces during his turn. I don’t mind Phantom Walk, but he’ll be incredibly fast either way - doesn’t seem like a ‘one or the other’ choice to me.
Old July 1st, 2021, 05:58 PM

Because that's my line.
Old July 1st, 2021, 06:45 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Haha okay. Well put me down for liking 5/PW over 6/Disengage then.
Old July 1st, 2021, 09:33 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Matching numbers is always better.
Old July 1st, 2021, 11:03 PM

Not sure I agree there
Old July 2nd, 2021, 06:15 PM

Updated with 5 move and PW. If that changes your vote, let me know.
Old July 2nd, 2021, 06:52 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Woah, just realized he negates Magical Defense plus double attack. Mages beware.

So he can move 5, attack at a Range of 5, then (if enemy not destroyed), move 5, Stake Execute, attack again at Range 5.
That will be fun.

Whistler's Weapons' wound avoidance negation would extend through a Ms Marvel bonding turn?
Old July 3rd, 2021, 04:34 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Yea

5/5 is def preferred on my end. Matching numbers makes sense, and the movement potential is already high. Phantom Walk also makes sense to me.
Old July 3rd, 2021, 08:11 AM
Just A Head

I’m not sure he negates MD. I’ve always thought of “ignore” as a keyword type of thing, where the power specifically has to say the word ignore for it to count.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library