Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 18th, 2015, 01:43 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 18 - ROUND 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
This was a great game. It opened pretty well for me, with my Knights taking out most of his Ebon Armor, then going through his Izumis and Tarns without too much grief. I lost a couple of Knights to Lava, though, and shortly thereafter I was down to just 6 of them. I was still in a pretty good position until he rolled Kaemon Awa out behind a pod and I had to go after him. I lost a bunch more Knights and Alistair, and then Finn, to Counterstrike and Quick Release. Sgt. Drake came out to clean up, and he did it well, but a whiff and some lava damage later he was matching up against an Ebon Armor with only 1 life left. The Ebon got an initiative switch but whiffed his attack, and Sgt. Drake finished him off from there.

Great game @Tom_Bombadil_ . It was a nail-biter.
Also, Kaemon Awa was on fire. Super-duper hot with Quick Release. He pretty consistently killed 1-2 of my figures with almost every OM. This would be one of those occasions where the MVP was on the losing team.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old March 18th, 2015, 11:49 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

@betawolf36

Did you get my PM? I'd like to play in the next couple days if we can.
Old March 18th, 2015, 06:34 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Kinseth (1-1) v. n00b (1-1) pool of armies is:

* Tomb Skeletons x3, Blade Gruts x2, Gurei-Oni, Warden 816, Dumutef Guard, Skull Demon, Drow Chainfighter, Crypt Guardian (drop seven)
* Fyorlag Spiders x3, Sacred Band x2, Hoplitron x2, Command Courier x2, Agent Carr, Otonashi, Major X17 (drop eight)
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Warforged Soldiers x5, Me-Burq-Sa (drop one)
* Microcorp Agents x3, Krav Maga Agents, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM]

n00b chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Kinseth chooses who places first.

Tentatively planned for Thursday night, 7 MTN time. Hopefully there are no more problems with my internet.
Old March 18th, 2015, 06:43 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Heh

W099/Dysole officially scheduled for 7 PM Pacific tomorrow.

~Dysole, going for 3-0 with Major "Armstrong" Q9
Old March 18th, 2015, 09:58 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe View Post
The Ixe (2-0) v. dok (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Wolves of Badru x5, Morgoloth, Guilty McCreech (drop one)
* Axegrinders of Burning Forge x3, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Migol Ironwill, Kaemon Awa, Isamu
* Mezzodemon Warmongers x3, Phantom Knights x3, Sonlen
* Ebon Armor, Izumi Samurai, Kozuke Samurai, Tagawa Samurai, Tomoe Gozen, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Marcu Esenwein
dok chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Ixe chooses who places first.

dok and I will be playing this Wednesday night at 10 PM EST. He has my Axegrinders, I have my wolves. Let's see how this match up plays this time around.
Should be starting any minute now.
Old March 18th, 2015, 11:08 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Just finished with Ixe. Early on Migol and Isamu blocked off the pounce while things built up. Migol ended up going down pretty quickly, but as soon as Morgoloth was exposed the stunties snuffed him out right quick. Ixe's pounce rolls were quite foul, and my defense against them was quite stout, which turned the game into a bit of a rout. I ended up winning with 9 Axegrinders, Isamu, a 1-life Kaemon, and an unwounded Mogrimm.

stats:
Spoiler Alert!

Good game Ixe... sorry for the sorry dice.
Old March 19th, 2015, 10:13 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcustar07 View Post
The Deroche (2-0) v. jcustar07 (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Minions of Utgar x5, Kyntela Gwyn
* Sentinels of Jandar x5, Marcu Esenwein
* Blastatrons, Gladiatrons x2, Major Q9, Major Q10, Marcu Esenwein
* Marrden Hounds x3, Kaemon Awa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Krav Maga Agents
jcustar07 chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Deroche chooses who places first.

We are playing Thursday @ 9pm EST
Basically the Minions had too much defense against the soulborgs. Not to mention I only wiffed like 2 times the whole game. I finished the game with 3 minions and an unwouned kyntela gwyn...I thought it could go both ways for most of the game, but in the end the minions had too much def.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old March 20th, 2015, 08:02 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

betawolf and I tentatively scheduled for as early Monday morning as we can, probably around 7am Eastern.

I have his Quahon/Sujoah army, he hasn't picked yet.
Old March 20th, 2015, 12:51 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Belgarath and I had a blowout game. His dice are apparently cursed. I picked his Hydra army and he picked my Knights of Evil army (and Prince). The hydras chewed up his army and spit it out (I didn't reveal any other numbered OM's on any of my other figures.) In the end, only one Hydra had died, and all the rest of my figures were alive and fully well. Good game man, and see you in the future.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 20th, 2015, 02:58 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
betawolf and I tentatively scheduled for as early Monday morning as we can, probably around 7am Eastern.

I have his Quahon/Sujoah army, he hasn't picked yet.
Get Er Done!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 21st, 2015, 12:57 AM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

Hopefully playing Sunday afternoon. Communication with my opponent has been sporadic at best. I can't lose of we don't play mang
Old March 21st, 2015, 09:54 AM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Me and Crixus33 are starting to play right now. However, I have a problement with the Google Drawing and cannot move any figures. Also the title of the drawing is ''Crixus33 vs. Teablewalker''.

There is probably a mistake... If one of the organizers could come take a look, it would be great !
@Kinseth , @dok , @kevindola , @awesomeunleashed

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events